ten: kind of freaky

I sat on my windowsill, the happy place in my room.

It was around 2am but I knew I wasn't about to sleep anyways, so where's the point to even try?

I was lost in my thoughts about my parents. I didn't know if I should feel bad. I mean, I caused them so much worries, a daughter shouldn't be like that towards her birth givers. But again, parents shouldn't be like that towards their only daughter.

Shouldn't they give me freedom? Let me meet friends, have a boyfriend, get my first job?

Why can't they just be like normal parents?

I was so lost in my thougths that I almost fell down the windowsill when a pale face appeared on my window.

My eyes almost plopped out of their sockets when I realized Yoongi was grinning at me through the glass, his eyes crinkled into cute tiny crescents.

He breathed against the window and a foggy film appeared on it.

He wrote something with his index finger.

Hey

I felt like exploding. I suddenly had a warm and tingling feeling in my tummy when I mouthed a 'hi'.

His grin grew larger and he wrote 'wanna come out?'

I looked behind me, suddenly feeling scared of my parents to come in but again, it was 2 o'clock in the morning what did I expect?

I bit my lower lip in ecxitement and opened the window.

"Hey, Yoongi." I whispered.

You could hear the overwhelming happiness in my voice and I tried hard to fight back the urge to throw myself in his arms. I felt so incredibly relieved.

"Hey babygirl." He answered still grinning like a maniac, "You better hurry up."

Then he climbed down and disappeared in the dark.

I breathed out in the cold air and enjoyed the feeling it created in my chest. I felt like being able to fly.

I started to climb down the ladder, that Yoongi had somehow managed to place under my window and my feet landed on the cold ground with a thump.

Yoongi was somewhere in front of me, atleast that was what his voice indicated me when he spoke.

"We're going to run okay?" He asked childishly.

You could tell by his voice that he was as excited as I was.

Together we ran through my garden like little kindergarten kids. I felt so carefree and light. The wet grass drenched the hem of my pants and the cold air made our breath condensate. It was the first time for me being out in our garden at night.

It was beautiful.

When we reached the fence, Yoongi climbed over it and helped me to also do so. He reached his arms out for me and motioned me to let myself fall down. When I did so he caught me and placed me on the ground while I just couldn't stop giggling.

We collapsed on the floor, heavily breathing.

"You know- ." He panted, "You're more of a freak than I thought."

I laughed.

"I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you."

He chuckled.

"Oh babygirl, this wasn't even half of what I can show you."

I blinked, "What do you mean?"

He breathed out, watching the little clouds he created disappearinging in the air as he answered me smirking, "You'll see honey."

I frowned, "You're so naughty."

He winked at me and got up from the floor, "You want to go to my place?"

My frown deepened, "I'm telling you that you're acting naughty and then you ask me to go to your place-"

He started to laugh at me and ruffled my hair, "Don't worry babygirl. I won't do anything dirty. Besides, it's more of my work place but I'm also sleeping there."

I nodded, "I see... what is your job?"

He smiled but didn't look at me, as if he recalled a very happy memory, "I'm working as a producer. I write and produce songs."

"Wah that's so cool." I said in true awe.

He shrugged, "It's not that of a big deal."

I was about to answer when he took my hand in his and lead me to wherever we were about to go.

Did I mention that I love this gesture of his? It just felt so good but I knew that it was wrong to feel like that towards a complete stranger.

"Hurry up babygirl."

^._.^

Min Holly

Vote & comment

Vote & comment

💜💜