thirty-one: My favorite

We walked through the sunny Seoul and I felt all kinds of nervous.

My heart felt like jumping out of my chest soon while he did nothing but holding my hand. My head was a huge mess and it didn't help me, that Yoongi seemed to be unusually  caring.

"So what did you plan to do with me?"

Yoongi stopped in his tracks and gave me a suggestive look.

I sighed, "You know what I mean."

He just chuckled and kept on walking a long the beautiful sparkling river, watching the lively city.

I was starting to grow really confused when Yoongi suddenly gripped my wrist and spun me around so he was facing me, my back was pressed against the railing along the river.

"Y/N", he mumbled while staring at my lips, "You know that you're my favorite, right ?"

"I better be."

He smiled still staring at my lips.

Then he looked up in my eyes,

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Ain't I already kind of ?"

He backed off a bit and scratched his head, "Yeah kind of..."

"...Wait was that an 'yes' ?"

I laughed at his surprised expression and hugged him tightly.

He huffed  at my sudden move and gently pulled my face up to his.

"Thank you kitten."

Was all he said before pulling me into a heartmelting kiss.

His lips were so incredibly warm and soft and so different to the times he kissed me before.

This kiss was gentle and carefull. So full of love.

My arms encircled his neck by themselves as I kissed him back.

"I love you."

Yoongi's POV

And I meant it. Every fucking word.

Just looking at her lightly swollen lips and red cheeks after I kissed her felt amazing and I wanted to keep this feeling forever.

Her. Everything was about her, ever since I first saw her.

How could I ever forget the unexperienced girl with the yellow rain coat, on the other side of the fence.

How could I ever forget finding this girl a few days later crying in a corner.

I gave in the sudden urge to hug Y/N who was still trapped between me and the railing, nuzzling my nose into her neck.

My girlfriend

We stayed like that for a few minutes neither one of us wanting to move from the position we were in right now.

That was until I felt her moving and I backed off a bit, also leaning against the railing.

"Yes?"

"Uhm Yoongi... I want to be your girlfriend. But I want you to do one thing for me."

"I'll do whatever you want."

I said looking at her curiously.

"Visit your parents."

"What."

"Please. I know that this is still haunting you, you just have to visit them."

I frowned, "It's not that easy Y/N..."

"Please Yoongi! Just think of it. Won't it be great showing them, that you actually became successfull with what they once threw away ?"

She knew she got me there.

"I'll do whatever you want."

I couldn't just say no. Not to her.

While I don't give a single fuck about what other people are telling me Y/N was quite the opposite.

You could kill me with one word.

I sighed defeated and nodded, then gently brushed a strain of hair out of her face.

"But I'll need your support with that."

She gave me her brightest smile, making my heart jump.

^._.^

I was dead worried. I didn't want to see these people ever again. They hurt me phyisically and emotionally over a long time.

But I knew. Y/N was right.

This was still haunting me after so many years.

I had to leave my past behind or I couldn't be happy.

You're lucky I love you that much Kitten.

^._.^

thank you to the people who are always reading and voting for my chapters

Vote & comment

💜💜