twenty-seven : Butterflies

During the next days I managed to get some routine in to the mess I called my life.

Yoongi and I still texted quite a lot but it helped me concentrating on studying without freaking out. My parents were still avoiding that one topic and I was fine as long as they didn't mention it.

And then the exams came.

Okay, that sounded so dramatic. I actually managed to stay calm during the day - mainly because of Yoongi's motivating messages and Jeongin trying his best to distract me, since he knew it was my first time - and I think I did it quite well.

When Jeongin and I stepped out of the building, leaving the pressuring weight of getting good grades behind us, I felt relieved. Like I could finally breath after days.

An unconscious smile crept up my face when I saw the pale guy with white hair standing under a tree, his fluffy dog enjoying  a lot of attention from the younger students.

"What are you doing here ?" I asked, not even noticing the excited smile on my face.

He grinned as he cocked his head to the side, "Well, picking you up I think."

I looked hesitantly at Jeongin, who I was about to walk home with but he just wiggled his eyebrows and gave me thumbs-up as our gazes met.

I hit his shoulder to make him stop and averted my attention back to Yoongi.

I took off my bag and handed it to him, "Okay. Let's go."

He looked surprised for a moment, as if he hadn't expected me to give in so quickly but then took my bag and turned around to get his dog out of the grasp of those greedy students, who were showering Holly with love.

I hurried to follow him, noticing that we were going back to old habits: Yoongi leading us where ever he wanted us to be without looking out for me and me following blindly.

"Soo" I started as we slowly left the school behind, "Where are we going to?"

He shrugged, "Don't know. To be honest I didn't expect you to come with me."

He then looked at me with this stupid half-smirk, "Seems like my Kitten is getting obedient."

I blushed, looking away flustered and suddenly rembered the kiss in my room on saturday, making me blush harder.

"You know we could repeat it." Yoongi said as if he read my thoughts.

"What ?" I asked, playing dumb.

He smirked, looking at the sky, "You know exactly what I'm talking about-" I hit him.

This jerk

After a while we reached a park. It was the same park we visitted at night when I ran away for the first time, one year ago.

Just that it had been night and winter at this time and a bunch of drunks had been hanging out there.

Today it was a sunny summer day and the green area seemed warm and inviting.

I internally flinched when I felt Yoongi taking my hand, interwining our fingers.

Talking about going back to old habits...

"Let's just walk a bit okay? Tell me how your exams went."

I smiled at his voice, that sounded so sincerely interested, and told him about my day.

I loved how I could talk freely with Yoongi, not having the feeling that he was judging me on everything I was saying.

When I finished with my story Yoongi pulled me closer to him while walking, "See? I told you there wasn't anything to worry about."

I nodded, "Yeah you were right."

And as we were walking through the beautiful park, hand in hand, talking about anything and everything, I once again noticed the warm feeling in my tummy.

It was like in all these books I've read. Butterflies flying around my stomach and my head feeling all dizzy.

Liking someone is the best feeling in the world.

I smiled quietly.

How can I like him when I barely know something about him?

But...

is that even important ?

^._.^

Short updateu💜

Vote & comment

💜💜