thirteen: good girl

"Who was this nice old lady from earlier?" I asked Yoongi, as we strolled around the streets aimlessly.

I liked that. I liked the feeling of not having a destination or goal to reach. I liked the feeling of having the choice of going where ever I wanted to.

Yoongi looked at his feet as he answered my question, "Her name's Miri and she practically adopted me when I came here a couple years ago."

I grinned as I remembered the warm hearted woman, "You seemed very close."

He shrugged looking at the cars that passed by the street, "She probably did a better job raising me for three years than my mom did for eighteen years."

I glanced at him after he gave this statement but didn't question it either.

I knew Yoongi was rather reserved. If he didn't want to tell me yet, then I guess I'll have to be patient.

We reached the park Yoongi and I already were at when I went to the fair with him.

I've only seen it at night so I was stunned of the beautiful nature that was presented to me.

Yoongi was a few steps infront of me and suddenly stopped in his tracks.

His hands were shoved in his pockets and his face showed an unintrested expression.

The only thing that signalized me what he actually thought were his eyes that shone through his white bangs and were warily fixated at a point further away from us.

I followed his eyes and saw a group of drunkies fooling around on the exact same bench Yoongi and I had sat on.

I saw their dirty closes and tired eyes and pouted unconsciously, "Look at these poor men. They probably have a hard life."

Yoongi's only reaction to my words were his eyes growing slightly bigger while he still looked at the drunk men on the park bench.

Then he shook his head and a slight smile formed on his pretty lips, "You really are too good for this world."

Then he came closer towards me and took my hand, suddenly serious, "Really, you are too good for this cruel world with it's violent people in it and that isn't a good thing Y/N."

What does he mean?

"I may be trust worthy but they aren't. Not everyone you randomly meet on the streets is as nice as me."

My breath hitched as his face moved forward, so that it was now only inches away from mine, his bangs brushing my forehead.

His eyes scanned my face as if he desperately waited for my reaction, wanted my reaction to him.

I gulped as I breathed in and this scent, his scent hit my nostrils. I noticed it earlier this morning, this mixture of fresh soap and cigarettes with a sprinkle of Yoongi, and I really liked it.

When his stare became too much for me I quickly turned my head, trying to hide my deep red face.

He backed off, just a bit, seemingly satisfied with my reaction because of who knows why and started talking again, "And now be a good girl and take the other way. I don't want these bastards to even notice you-"

I flinched at his harsh words towards the drunkies a few meters away from us and also noticed he'd covered me with his body like a shield.

"- I'll take another way because I have to get something first okay?"

I just nodded and he handed me the keys to his apartment, "Take these. I'll be back in thirty minutes."

I nodded again and he ruffled my hair smirking.

"Good girl, and now go."

I hurriedly made my way back to Yoongis apartment, taking the other way just like he told me.

I didn't understand him though. The first way was way shorter and it wasn't like these men would do anything to me, right?

I shook these thoughts off as I reached my destination.

I unlocked the door with a click  and went up the stairs where I was greeted by an overjoyed Holly.

"Heyy Holly!" I said with a baby voice and began to caress his fluffy fur.

"Who's a good boy?" I cooed.

"You! You waited all the time for us to come back patiently."

If you wonder why I was talking to the dog, Yoongi was doing it all the time. For real, he seemed so reserved towards human beings but he treated Holly like his very own baby.

However, in his overly excited state Holly accidentally scratched my wrist and it immediately started to bleed.

"Really?" I huffed pushing Holly gently off of me, "How fragile can 17 years old be?"

I walked towards the small bathroom and opened the cubboard over the sink, searching for a plaster or something.

As my hands roamed through the cupboard my hands hit a small box and a bunch of medicals flew onto the floor.

A white little case rolled towards me and stopped at my feet.

I looked down on it and frowned as I realized what it was.

I picked it up and shook it, just to see that he'd almost emptied his anti-depressant.

^._.^

Well-

Vote & commemt plzz

Vote & commemt plzz

💜💜