sixteen: For him

Who would've thought my father would actually keep his promise?

He actually signed me in in one of the near schools in Seoul. I got an own Phone and all these stupid Cameras disappeared practically over night.

I'm not going to lie, I was hella suspiscious at this time.

I just couldn't believe that after seventeen fucking years my parents finally changed.

And I still don't know what was the reason for them to change their minds.

They suddenly treated me so normal. Mom took me with her shopping, dad showed me the building where he worked in and we ate in fancy restaurants.

It was like they tried to make up for how they treated me all this years.

Just why?

^._.^

Howsoever, I was awfully nervous when I finally stood in front of my new school.

It took me long to convince mom that I was able to take the bus but after a long discussion of how save public transportation was she finally let me go.

But now that I stood in front of the big red brick building I really questioned if my decision was right.

I frowned.

No.

Why was I thinking that?

After all this time. All this fighting.

I finally was able to do my own decisions. And that was my very first one.

So I took in a deep breath and proved my inner Yoongi that it was worth all this fighting.

^._.^

"Good morning everyone, today we have a new student."

The teacher motioned me to come in.

"Please introduce yourself."

I stood in front of the class and looked down as I felt the weight of the gazes of thirty kids on me.

"Uhm... Hi I'm Kim Y/N, please take care of me." I mumbled.

"Please take your seat Y/N." The teacher said as he pointed at the only empty seat in the back.

I nodded slightly and made my way my to my destinated place.

"Hey I'm Jeongin!" The guy besides me said cheerfully.

The cute black haired kid gave me a bright smile showing off his braces

I just smiled, not really knowing what to answer.

He grinned understanding, "I know, being the new one sucks. I also came here just one year ago."

I looked at him in surprise, "Really?"

He nodded, "Yes, and I can assure you that everyone at this school is pretty cool. You won't have any problems to find new friends."

This somehow helped me and I smiled at him thankfully.

"You can start with me."

I blinked, "What?"

He grinned and gave me his hand, "Let's be friends Y/N."

I laughed, "Well, okay."

^._.^

At the end of the day I fell exhausted in my bed.

Jeongin was right, the people I came to know so far were really nice and the classes were pretty easy for me.

Yes, I think this was a great start in my new life.

I was good at school and already found a good friend.

I felt convinced that my life could only be better from now on.

But there was this one annoying thing.

I should probably think of my new classmates and homework or something but my mind kept wandering to this one person I told myself to forget.

I tried to move on so hard but couldn't help myself from thinking of Yoongi.

I kept asking myself how he was doing now and then and if he was fine.

If he thought of me sometimes and how much I had actually meant to him.

But he didn't belong in my new life, that's what I decided as soon as I applied to this school.

It was true that, without him I would still be locked up in my own house without any freedom.

He was the reason why my life bettered and I wanted to make it even better.

Even though I didn't know him at all, he showed me how it could be. How I could be.

So I needed to stay strong.

For him

^._.^

Vote & Comment

💜💜