Chapter 3: Beautiful

The bell rang and saying that it's 2 in the afternoon. June probably was the first person to stand and walk off the room, followed by his squad.

Later on I fixed my things and prepare to leave the room. "Rosé, C'mon let's go." We walked past the hall and noticed that there something in the air.

The students walked off the center and moved to the side as a beautiful lady wearing a blue croptop chanel walked past the hallway.

She walked so confident, she turned the hall into a runway, while projecting to a fierce aura.

Most of the boys got jaw drop and girls stared at her and felt insecure but Rosé praised her." Oh she's so beautiful, she looked like a star."

"Yeah right even me was charmed by her poise" As I noticed someone on her back. A jaw dropping beauty showcase the school, It was two of them and I heared that their transferee from a international school.

"Jennie and Jisoo" I heared as the girls whipered to gossip her colleages." Oh so their names was Jennie and Jisoo".
And they are have both surnames Kim like mine.

Then they entered the admission office, and the school aura went back to normal.

After a few minutes I saw June and his group run to the hall and spread his sight and his face looked disappointed.
"Where is she?" Bobby asked them.

I was curious on who they're looking for but cutted as Jennie and Jisoo is with Mrs Park and walked past them. I saw their eyes widened like it's gonna fall off.

Mrs Park then approached me and pleasingly asked me " Mr Kim, please tour our tranferee student throughout the campus for them to familiarize it. You're the Vice President right, so go"

I remained silent and don't know what to do but a cute smile approached me "Let's go" Jisoo said and looked so excited.

"Okay, by the way I'm JinHwan Kim but you call me J, and she is Rosé Park my bestfriend and the vocal pride of the campus" Rosé just smiled and felt happy as I praised her.

"Nice to meet you J and Rosé, I'm Jennie and she's Jisoo, we're from Greenfields International School" as Jennie introduced.

"You're sisters?" Rosé inquired, "We wish to, but we're not, we're bestfriends since childhood so that's why we're so close and caring to each other."

We toured them into the Science department first then to the Agriculture Intitute, Arts and Letters, the quadrangle and the soccer field. All I noticed in common, is everyone stares at us making it too awkward but the two walked and looked stunning everytime they smiled as cameras point their faces.

They seemed to be a campus celebrity and guess what, I noticed that Hanbin and his company was following us all this time. Sneaking and taking photos of the two.

I just rolled my eyes and seemed slightly jealous to them, but you will not feel envy to them because of their kindness and warm hearted personalities.

At first I thought that they are the new school bitches but I was completely wrong, instead they are two angels smiling, it's so perfect and even gays will fall for them I guess.

After several minutes we ended up to the school Recreational Court and we saw some students practicing their dances, one of them was Lalisa Manoban BS Chemistry, often called Lisa the Campus Dancing Machine.

She is with Momo, DK and so much more. As I noticed Jennie caught her attention. "She's cute, the one who perfectly dance" as Jennie pointed Lisa.

Jisoo agreed and seem surprised as Lisa waved her body and just dance stunningly perfect.

Lisa then notice us staring at her and waved at us. "Hey!" she shouted and winked at us but intentionally to Jennie.

"Hey beautiful" Lisa approached Jennie with an aegyo. "Tranferees, right?"

"Yeah" she said with a smirk to her face. Lisa then asked me " Can I join you guys?"

"Sure!" Rosé approved and we go around the court and heading to the exit when we saw June and his squad having a grin to his face.

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:
Hello there readers, hope you're enjoying the story. Finally Jennie met Lisa, is this the start of Jenlisa?

How about the ChaeSoo? You'll find out in the next chapters.

10/21/18
12:07