Chapter 26: As If It's Your Last (As Requested)

A/N: This chapter was requested by my co-iKONIC/Blink, Francine Mae Bembenuto. Thank you for reading🖤 마지막처럼!

---

We left the stall and took a walk to the halls of the mall, "So, J about you said a while ago, what did I've done?" I know I was wearing boxers when I woke up, but don't worry it's not a big deal!"

"I'mma fall in love baby, you gon finna catch me."

I rolled my eyes and continue to walk while answering him, "You're crazy! Of course we didn't make out last night!" I noticed that my voice was kinda huge and everyone near us heard it.

"Give you all of this baby, call me pretty and nasty."

"Uhmm...I...I mean make, out of recycled materials right?!" I then pulled and whispered, "I'll explain later..."

"There!" He pointed a cozy café, "Uhmm...okay!" We ordered milk tea with cream cheese as usual.

While waiting, I continued, "You're out of your mind, we did not again WE DID NOT make out last night, okay?!"

He chuckled "Okay...then what happened?"

"Uhmm...where will I start, Uhmm...you're too drunk last night and
around 4 you sleep talk constantly and after a few minutes you said it's too hot, so you pulled all of your clothes off and hugged me while you're almost naked. I could even feel something!"

"Cause we gonna get it, my love you can bet it on, black we gon double the stack on them whoa."

June couldn't tease his laughter and burts to a loud chuckle, "Seriously?! did I do that?"

I didn't answered him because I have one thing to discuss, "And the...uhmm...photos! you're insane! could you ever capture yourself naked, and you didn't realize that I might see it."

"I be the Bonnie, you be my Clyde, we ride or die, X's and O's."

June's face showed that smirk and defend himself "Well, that's only my past time, and by the way I have passcode on my phone so I know you won't open it, unless you wanted to see something," and he again, burst in laughter.

I couldn't defend my side so I just rolled my eyes, "Just...Uhmm...Forget about it!"

"Okay, if you could." June said with a grin in his face. The milk tea was served and we just grab it and walk around.

While having a sip of the cold beverage, we talked about random things that we don't know yet. "Uhmm...June, why did you choose to study in Melbourne?" I asked carefully.

"Oh, I decided that about a year ago, I think I find myself here as a total asshole, my Dad is the CEO, my Mom is the Executive Supervisor, and Song, my older brother is the Chairman. I was a bad boy then, we always cut class with Bobby, BI, DK and Chan, we're always on the PC Room playing until class hours ended." June explained. "But everything change when I met you, you're that one person who always make me stare and stalk about you're personality."

I was surprised "Oh you did stalk me?"
He gently nod "Uhmm...sort of? I always ask your classmates, like Nayeon and Jihyo about you, and it seems that you're the perfect one for me, you're a consistent honor student, good looks and warm personality."

I smirked at him as he praise me, "I'm not perfect as you said, I'm just a normal nerdy kid who wants to study, for my parents to be proud."

As we walked downtown, we pass a cute restaurant, we decide to eat some unique food out there, so we entered and sat on the wood table.

"Uhmm...pizza please," June friendly told the waiter. "So, back to the topic, you used to be my stalker, Hmm...do you know that I like you? or you know because I kissed you when I was damn drunk." I asked straight to the point.

"He took a sip of his tea and continued, "I don't exactly know before that you like me, but I could feel it, your stare and the way you turned your sight out of me when I stare you back, makes me feel that you like me too."

I was surprised after he said that, "Oh you intend to stare me back, always?"

June proudly noded as happy as me, "Yeah, I know you couldn't take my killer eyes..." and he chuckled.

The pizza was served and it has stuffed crust, cheese! I don't know but I'm really obssesed with cheeses and chocolates. As I munch one bite at a time, I asked.

"So June, you told me that you like me first, Why? I mean what did you saw about me, am I really that interesting?"

June smiled, "Of course you are interesting, In fact you're a top student, great looks and I heard you also have a great voice." He said while chewing. "You know that characteristics made me love you more, day after day, I don't want to lose you J, Even if this is our first day for a month, I will treat you like my last seconds with you, I'll love you, as if our last second together.

"As if it's your last
As if it's your last, I'll love you as if you're my last, love."

"Well that's definitely cheesy." As I bite the pizza and sip on the chocolate shake served by the waiter. "Oh, why do I love these, cheese and chocolates are my life." I exagerately describe my obsession.

June stared at me for a while, "You're a huge fan of chocolates huh." I just nod but he suprisingly ask a damn question.

"So, what will you choose, sex or chocolates?" He asked with an evil grin.
I was shocked and don't know what to answer, it took a minute before I could talk, "Of course chocolates! eating chocolates with you is perfect!" I awkwardly answered. "You, what do you choose?"

June straightend his back from his seat, "Sex."

----------------------------------------------

A/N: R-18 is coming! Lol hahaha sorry, I'm not used to write topic like this, so please consider😬

Shout out to my friends,
Francine Bembenuto, Chris Jean and Lyn Bembenuto, Jeremiah Amarga, Ivz Aejo and to my Ayon B🖤

Love you all❤️

11/18/18
13:00