Chapter 17: Everything

We arrived at my house, Mom and Dad was in their work and only Leo was left in the sofa.

We walked upstairs and reached my room, I told June to use the bathroom first and I'll just let him borrow my clothes while drying.

He entered the bathroom and it took almost ten minutes before he finished.

He put on my clothes that he borrowed and seems that my clothes are to small for him, he looks funny seeing him wearing my fave sweatshirt and shorts.

After I laugh at his look I entered the bathroom and use the drier to dry June's clothes, then I stepped into the shower room to rinse myself from the rain.

While I'm in the middle of cleaning myself, I remembered June's migration to Australia and my eyes started to produce tears again, it's so painful that he'll move to the opposite side of the world without me. He might find an another one who will share his love with.

But I forcely stop my mind on thinking about those things and just close my eyes while the water is pouring.

After a long bath, I wore some clothes that is comfortable that suit for the rainy weather today. I spotted him sittin on my bed and scan my room over and over again, he looked at the pictures on my desk, the albums and books on the shelf.

He stop scanning my room as he notice my eyes, "J, are you okay? did you cry again."

"Uhmm...No" I just hug him for a second and just think of nothing but him.

"So let's do something," I suggested.

June's face turned red and had a confused expression with a evil grin on his face. "No! I mean, let's do something like watching movie, so that even when you're Australia, I can do stuffs that we use to do.

"Ohhh...I thought you will say something." June said a grin on his face and raise both his brows.

"You're insane" I replied and rolled my eyes but can't tease myself to laugh from what just I said.

I get my laptop and scan it to find some movies here that we could watch. "Uhmm...June, what should we watch there so many here"

"That!" June pointed to the laptop.

"Ohh this? A Walk to Remember sounds cute, Uhmm... it's a 2002 movie and sounds interesting, C'mon let's start!" I turn off the lights and get a graham cake from the fridge.

From the start, the movie was sweet and cute especially the stage play part they kissed and June looked at me, and I looked him back, we both laugh awkwardly.

"It wasn't that long, and it certainly wasn't the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it was wonderful in its own way, and all I can remember about the moment is that when our lips touched, I knew the memory would last forever."

"Without suffering, there'd be no compassion."

Until the middle part when Landon knew about Jamie's life span. My tears fall as the ending part enters.

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."

The qoutations in the movie really touch my heart and relate what Nicholas Sparks wrote.

The movie ended and the whole room turned into silence. Everything was still and steady, June cut the silence as he requested something.

"J, from now on, we should be honest with each other." I nod "Okay, game" As I suggest to have a pinky swear.

We did with a smile with our faces. "Okay, from now on we will tell everything about what we feel, heard and thought."

"So we need to lock this promise" June said and kissed me with our pinky sweared.

My face blushed "Uhmm... I think... your clothes are dry, we should buy gasoline in the gas station near here."

"As you said" June agreed with a grin to his face.

----------------------------------------------

Follow me at my social media accounts:
IG & Twitter : @chinyaa99

11/07/18
17:53