Chapter 34: Hope Not

20th of December (a day before June's Departure)

I was with Rose, walking while carrying leo, my cat.

It was a chilly afternoon, June's kinda busy these past days because of his flight, but luckily, I'll meet him later, for our last diner together before he leave.

We were heading to our house and we saw the old playground that we used to play when we're just little kids, I remember when it was winter and she tried to slide but then she doesn't know that it was terribly cold ending up walking with a freezing butt.

I smiled and told Rose's childhood idiocy, she just then laugh hard, "Yeah, I remember mom asked me why my skits are freezing" She said while laughing.

We we're so enjoyed by the conversation that we didn't notice that we're exactly in front of my house.

We got in and saw mom just finished to zip the black luggage, it was huge and there are 2 huge luggage, "Mom, what's that for?"

"Oh you're here J, uhm...nothing just organizing  for father's  things before he leaves.

"He's leaving?!"

"Yeah...next week for his business trip to New York."

"Really? That's great" I just ended the conversation and head to my room upstairs, i just on the TV and Rose sat on my bed, she then start talking.

"J I know it's hard for you to be apart from June"

"Yeah, I already expect that"

"Just saying that me and the squad are just here for you even I'm attending college at different University soon." she calmly said

I replied her with a smile and sat to watch the new episode of a netflix series.

---

9:00 pm

It was freezing cold when I just finished the series, Rose left earlier to pass her documents on her university, I was waiting for June because he said that he's free on the afternoon, but I guess it won't happen.

I just turned off the TV and someone knocked my door, I quickly open it and it was June, he was smiling and winked at me.

"Better change those clothes, it's freezing outside" He asked me to do

I quickly turned around and got to my wardrobe he followed and picked my clothes.

"Here!" as he throw me my clothes to wear, He quickly change and June grab me to head downstairs and ride the car, mom just say goodbye before we escape the door. 

I was surprised by him and gaze at him while driving, "where are we going?"

"Uhm... we'll just buy somethin" he response.

I nod and after an hour we arrived at a clothing line stall located downtown, he picked a jumpsuit and a pair of shoes, my size.

I was deeply confused but never asked him, maybe it's a farewell gift from him, but it looks like it's so expensive.

When the items are punched we head again, to his car and drive again.

I notice the receipt says that those 2 items are worth 288 dollars, like woah.

He's really a heir of the company. "You should try those" He suggested

So I opened the box and tried on those shoes, it fits so well and just felt comfortable to my feet.

"Thank you! but why do you buy me these things?" 

"You'll use it tomorrow" 

"Tomorrow, so our last meetup was tomorrow and you want me to wear those shoes, thta's kinda weird." I awkwardly said.

"Nah it won't be, promise"

"Hope not"

It's actually 10 in the night and the stalls are starting to close except to one, Bobby's Cheese Insider, I saw a table with candles and roses.

"Please follow me Sir" as Bobby invites.

I laugh and tap Bobby, and I'm right, it's for the two of us.

Meals are then served by Bobby and we started to eat our faves.

It took about an hour of conversation, swapping of our love you and miss you's.

 "Gonna miss this" I sadly talk.

"No" June response you won't"

I raise my brows and asked "What do you mean?"

"Can you see this?" as he took of his plane ticket from his bag.

"Of course, keep it you might lose those, that's important for you flight tomorrow"

He laugh...

I was about to talk again when he slide his fingers and reveals the back of the plane ticket, it was for two. 

I was speechless and confused when he talked.

"I told you that you're mine right? so you're going with me" and thrown me his biggest grin.

----

14:42

A/N: Thank you all for the support and love guys, you're the best... wait for the last chapter guys! Love y'all