Chapter 19: Hug Me

The two of us stare at Jennie and Lisa and looked like a very sweet couple, but I guess that was omly my imagination.

"Hey, Jen!" I called her out and she seem to be surprised. "Oh, J! what are you guys doing here?"

"Uhmm...We're-"

"We're dating!" June continued, "Oh, nice that's sweet.

"You two, what are you doing here Jen?"  she looked tense and and even take a sip to her iced coffee. "Uhmm...Uh-"

"We're also dating," Lisa confessed confidently with her cute voice. I was a bit shocked and made the convo more comfortable to Jennie.

"Oh...Okay!" I answered.

Jennie turned her head to mine, "It's okay for you?"

"Of course! That's totally normal and understandable." June replied. Jennie's smile drawed her face and seem to be happy. "I just thought that, you might not be anle to understand that we're bi."

"That's what friends are for, to understand each other, right?" I explained. "Yeah" June then nod his head.

"So, if we're JunHwan, you and Lisa are, Uhmm...Oh, JenLisa!" as I cheered for them. Jennie chuckled "Awe, that's cute! So, Lisa, We're JenLisa!"

Lisa seem to agreed and replied her a wide smile. "Oh by the way, since when?" I asked Jennie.

"Uh...Since the day you tour us at the campus, I had a crush in Lisa, I thought that, that was a normal girl crush but my interest on her became bigger, so I decided that I should tell her about what I feel on her" Jennie carefuly explained, "And guess what, Lisa feel the same and confessed her feelings the same time around, so since then we're us."

"That's cool, it's like me and June, I didn't imagine that June feel the same way around, I just know that when I kissed him for the first time, I was drunk and woke up at his room"

"Oh, so do you ever uh-" Jennie asked curiously. "Probably No" June stopped what Jen will ask and answer it with a big No.

"Oh by the way J, CEO Miyeon said that we will have another photoshoot soon, her secretary will just text us when." Lisa reminded.

I nod and go back to our table, "So this is a double date." June said. The four of us laugh and eat the grilled pork, It took an hour before we finally finish our meal.

All of us decided to leave the restaurant and have some air by walking at the night street. Jennie and Lisa said that they will go home, so they drove on Jennie's car.

The weather got colder and leaves fall more even now, While walking I bravely decided to talk about his migration to Australia.

"So, June, about your migration Uhmm...when will you leave?"

"Oh" June looked worried about me "Hmm...I don't exactly know, but dad told that I'll leave by winter." I stop walking and have a moment to think.

"So, Yeah it's autumn and by next month, snow will fall." I said with a blank face looking at nothing.

June just hug me tight to relieve the feeling that I had.

I prevent myself from crying and just feel June's tight hug. "Don't leave, I'll miss you" I said while at June's arms.

June sighed and did nothing, he tap my
back "If I could change things, I will, but I had no choice, Dad will be mad at me and probably be disapointed. He wanted me to study on Australia to be the company's Chairman."

"Chairman? How about Song? I thought he was the Chairman?" I asked.

"If I took my brother's place, he will be the CEO of the company. So I have to study hard, I don't want to disappoint Dad and Yunhyeong."

I nod and we continue to walk, both of us are dead silent and I decide to sit on the bench. "Oh, by the way J, Advance Happy Birthday" June said.

"How did you know?" I asked curiously. "I have my sources." He replied with a grin. "So don't be sad J" as he put his fingers into my lips and made it strech for me to smile.

"Then who's that source? did you hire a private investigator?" I joked. June laughed. "Of course not, it's your Mom, I asked her so many things about you."

I raise a brow and cannot believe on what he said, "Woah really? you asked Mom?"

"Yeah, So am I invited?"

I chuckled "Of course you're my boyfriend, and of course Jennie, Lisa , Choo, Rosé and your squad including your brother. But I don't know if Mom will cook for me, she's very busy at her work."

June think for a moment "Don't worry J, We're in charge of that."

"Oh thank you!" and kissed him on his cheek. I smiled after and stood. "Let's go home! it's getting late."

June agreed and ride his car, he drove and finally arrive at my house, "Thanks for tonight June." and kiss him again, this time on his lips.

I waved at him before I entered the house, "Oh honey, what do you want for dinner?" Mom asked. "Nah, I'm full, June and I had a date." Mom widely smiled at me and I walk upstairs to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Tommorow is iKON's concert in Manila
I'm broke, but I'm happy for the Filo iKONICS. 😭😭😭 Guys This is more painful than heartbreak, LOL💔

To all who read and vote, Thank You so much for your support❤️ For those silent readers, please take time to vote if you like the story Thanks, Love you all🖤

11/10/18
20:13