Chapter 8: Bling Bling

After that question that June asked, words left my head can't say anything, "Uhmm...I think you don't like that"
"Yes, I'd loved to" I answered and turned my head to Mr Yang. "Okay" June then smiled and did the same.

That was the first time I almost palpitate because of him. Time passes and it's nearly 4 in the afternoon.

I was passing the hallways and drove my car straight to our house, Rosé didn't come along because she was practicing her performance for tommorow. I trust Rosé that she will gave us a wonderful performance, her voice was soothing and makes you feel comfortable.

I joined my parents for dinner as soon as I arrived and later I head upstaires to rest, I was sitting in the corner of my bed when I noticed my hoodie. I grab it and gently hugged and smell the frangrant scent of June perfume. Then I lie into my bed hugging my hoodie and fell asleep.

Tiit! Tiit! Tiit! It's Saturday and my alarm rang, so I quickly turned it off. I then watch my favorite K-Drama, Goblin, I just found myself sobbing as Grim Reaper hugged Sunny to say goodbye, I realized that even the sweetest relationship end to a goodbye.

Finally the clock points 4 :30 and I rose from my bed and immediately prepare myself for the event, I wear blue shirt and a cute necklace, that looks more boho.

As usual I drove my car and waited outside Rosé's house, as she came out, she was in a pink crop top with different patterns and a black high waist skirt with a pearl design on her side.

Her makeup was simple but she looks stunning, she was like a popstar in her concert. "You are stunning" I complement her. Rosé respond, "As usual, I am" with a huge laugh.

I started the car and drove safely, as we hit our destination, students were merely waiting outside for their friends and some go inside for a picture taking.

Rosé and I entered the hall and spotted Jennie in a pink background while posing.

She had a crown and wear a denim overall, Jisoo in the other hand fierced her face when the camera starts flashing

She had a crown and wear a denim overall, Jisoo in the other hand fierced her face when the camera starts flashing. She wears a blue striped offshoulder and a blue skirt in a pink background.

When the photographer called us I stand into the orange background and start smiling

When the photographer called us I stand into the orange background and start smiling. We posed too seriously acting like a model.

As we reach the backstage after the pictorial we saw Lisa, she looked amazing, but you'll notice to her face that she's nervous for her dance number

As we reach the backstage after the pictorial we saw Lisa, she looked amazing, but you'll notice to her face that she's nervous for her dance number. But luckily she had cheerful and positive friends, while cheering her up I took a shot on her and it went amazingly perfect.

 But luckily she had cheerful and positive friends, while cheering her up I took a shot on her and it went amazingly perfect

"You can do it Lisa!" Jennie cheered as she head her way to the stage. We are surprised by her dance in a Charlie Puth song called "Attention".

She really seduced all the boys that watched her. It took 4 minutes before her number ended. "LISAAAA!!! we shouted to cheer her and replied us a smile.

The Emcee, CL and Sandara, the 4th year students told that Rosé was next to perform. She nodded and walked to the stage the song enters and a sad melody was tuned. She sang "If it's you." A very heartbreaking song that Rosé sang with justice. As she serenades the whole campus, I noticed some of the students were carried away and started to cry.

Except Jisoo, she looked amazed by Rosé's voice and closed her eyes to feel the emotion Rosé possesed.

"She had a great talent" Jisoo murmmured and smiled like she is very proud. In the middle of the performace someone grabbed my hand and pull me out from the audience.

"Hey J" June greeted me as if nothing happened "What?" I asked him with a blank stare but deep inside, my heart seems to explode.

June just point the camera as he smiles and did the same. It's our first picture together. After he placed his hand into my shoulders and "click"

After all the performances the dance party started and the DJ tuned a familiar song, it was my fave "Bling Bling" so we danced the night away and    jumped like we're on a rave party

jumped like we're on a rave party.

June suprisingly hold me tight and kissed me, it was only 3 seconds and everything seems like frozen, the time froze and the clock stops ticking. "Wha...what's that June?" I asked while my hands are shaking. He just hugged me and said "I just give back the favor"

----------------------------------------------

@chibiangel1227 Thank you for appreciating the story, Love lots❤️

10/22/18
24:32