Chapter 35: Really?!

I was shocked by he said that I'll go with him, I was just out of my mind and just stood up and kiss him, he was surprised but he kissed back.

The crowd was clapping but I remembered that the store was closing, as I turned my sight to the crowd I saw all of my squad.

They're all clapping cheering and somehow covering their eyes, "So you know all of this?!"

"Yeah!" everyone replied "since last week June told us to work as a team, to approve your visa, buy your clothes and packed all your things, so no worries J! you're ready to fly tomorrow!" Jennie elaborately explained all of that.

I was very overwhelmed and tears just escape my eyes I quickly ran to then and give them a group hug.

"We'll miss the two of you" BI said like he's going to tear, so cute.

"But how was that all possible?" I asked while wiping my tears.

"Do you really forget that June is the heir of the Square Inc" Jisoo said loudly

June just then face me and hold my hands "Remember the day that I introduce you to my parent's, after our diner I begged my Dad to cancel my flight but he didn't want, instead he said that you should attend the same university if I wanted you to be with me.

I agreed to Dad and he started to pass your credentials to Australia, that's why I wanted you to meet your parents the day after, to have your documents for my plan.

I explained the whole thing and possibly they agreed because I promised that I'll loved you forever. And now you're officially enrolled to the university and choose your course when we arrive there. Everyone of us including the busy Chairman Yunhyeong helped to complete your documents, your visa and your things. All you need to do is to be with me"

I just start to tear again out of the happiness, I never thought that they would all exert an effort just for me. "Stop crying J, we need to continue our date right?"

All of them screamed and cheer, and a big table entered the lit up from the corner, "Beer time!" Bobby yelled as he carry cases of beer for the farewell party.

We drink and celebrate, laugh, dance as if it's our last and it was an epic to be with these amazing people, i'll miss all of my squad.

The party was ended and all of us part ways but had the tightest group hug that I ever experienced, Rose and Jen really teared off, We all promised to each other that if we meet again it we all should be a successful professionals. 

---

3:00am Koo's Residence

It was almost morning and i'm lying on the same bed with June, he's kinda drunk and keep saying love you, he's so cute the way he say that again and again so I kissed him trying him to stop.

"Uh oh, you just dare to start this night as he goes over me.

------------

15:44

the last chapter will be published later or tomorrow <3