Chapter 12: What You Doing (WYD)

"Please sit down Honey, join us." As Mom told. I nod and sat beside June.

We started to eat and Dad opened the chit chat. "So, June you said you have something to talk about, right?"

"Yeah Mr Kim" June answered with a smiling face. "What is it Honey?" Mom asked.

I gulped and look at him nervously, is he helping me to out in my parents? No Way! I'm not freaking ready.

I glared at June, signing to stop his plan, but it was too late when be answered. "It's about your son J, Uhmmm."

"What's with J honey?"

I could not do anything but to listen, holding my breath as June reply. "J, you're the one who should tell your thing" as he raise his brows.

Mom and Dad felt confused and don't have an idea on what is happenning. I clear my throat to caught their attention and finally talked with my voice shaking, "Uhmm...Mom...Dad, I know you won't really like this but I..."

Before I continue I looked at June "I'm gay, but Mom everything will be the same and Uhmm I-"

"Don't worry honey, it's you're thing, you're my son, of course I love you whoever you are, right Peter?" As Mom comfort me.

"Uhmm...Yeah J, your Mom and I love you and we're grateful that you choose to tell it to us"

"So, I think he is your boyfriend right?" Dad asked pointing his hand to June.
"Uhmm I think-"

"Yeah Mr Kim Jinhwan is my boyfriend" June winked and smiled." Everyone in the kitchen laugh awkwardly, "June, you should go here sometime, to know your life, something like that"

"Yeah sure Mrs Kim, I'll always visit J here" Mom then replied a wide smile.

~~~

Dinner was finished, June and I walk around the subdivision to have some fresh air. "So J, How was the feeling coming out to your parents?"

"You're insane June, but Thank you for helping me to out, I thought I was gonna faint but you gave me inspiration to be myself and just follow your heart."

June smiled and hugged me, "I told you J it was not that hard, now we can be ourselves in front of our parents and friends." I nod and hug him back. As a girl walked to us.

"Hey June and J, what are you guys hugging each other?" As a familiar face asked us, Oh it's Lisa with her dog.

I doubt to tell her but June told Lisa about us, "Lisa, J and I are boyfriends"
Lisa got very surprised, "Oh really, that's good, you are a cute couple!"

"Okay J and June I have to go, its getting late, Bye!" with her hands waving. We then walked straight to my house, before June could enter his house I tightly hugged him.

"Thank you for tonight, it was unbelievable" June tap my back and said goodbye to me. He drove his car until my sight could reach his car.

I entered the house and go to my room. It took couple of minutes of just thinking before I could fall asleep.

---

It's Tuesday, and I have philosophy class for my first period, I was excited not because philisophy was my fave but
June is my seatmate.

I prepare my things before leaving, After, I walked downstaires and Mom approached me like she's that excited.
"J! Someone is waiting for you outside"

I hurriedly run outside and spotted June's car. Outside was June waiting for me, I guess.

He greeted me with a smile. "Good Morning J!" I just rolled my eyes and I was about to open the door when June did it for me. And if course I felt so much emotions, like I'm gonna explode.

I blushed and sat on the front seat, He then drove the car at a above average speed and parked at the front of the campus.

Before I open the door, I noticed almost everyone was looking to the tinted matte black car. They assume that it's June.

June then go outside to open the door for me again, students are shocked when the time I leave the car and walked beside June.

Everyones eye was at us and some girls are glaring at me, I was nervous at that time but June comfort me by holding my hand. He intertwined my hand to his and the girls look more mad.

But I don't care at that moment, We walked pass the hallway and saw Rosé with Jisoo and Jennie with Lisa, they seem to have a nice chit chat because they laugh and smile at each other, like their enjoying each others company.

"Hey J! Rosé" greeted me as soon as she saw me. "Hey Rosé, sorry I forgot to pick you up in your house because June...Uhmm..."

"Because I pocked him up from his house." June continued my words.

"Nah, don't worry J, Jisoo and Jennie picked me up from my house, as well as Lisa"

Lisa nod and Jennie raised a brow. "It's like you two have a good time together"
"Yeah" June replied

"Would you mind if I ask a question?"
Jennie asked, "Uhmm No, go on."

"Are you two, Uhmmm... Boyfriends?"
I smiled and looked at June before I reply. "Yeah"

"Awwee, you're so cute couple!" Jennie's voice rise and the students near us heard it and caught their attention.

"Since when J?" Jisoo asked, "Uhmm since I met June's parents, I din't know that he's treating me as a boyfriend and I was so surprised then"

"Awwee that's so cute!" I wish I had someone who will love me too" Jisoo turned her head to Rosé and giggled.

"So let's have some Milk Tea after lunch" Lisa cutely suggest. "Yeah that's a great idea, I'm totally craving for Milk Tea with cream cheese!" Jennie said approvingly.

The bell rang and we parted our way for our classes. Rosé, June and I attend philosophy class while Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo attended Chemistry class.

----------------------------------------------

Chin Mae & Ivz Buret!!! Sabi ko sainyo wag nyong basihin to😂😂😂 First time ki lang magsulat so pasensyahan nyo na yung mga errors. Thanks for Reading!!!

By the way I have a page called "IKON is Life" please like the page for more IKON and Junhwan updates Thank You!!

11/03/18
14:09