Chapter 11: Bestfriend

As Rosé glared at me and walked without saying hi, it seems like I did wrong thing that made her mad.

I think about it twice and I don't remember anything that I did wrong or inapropriate.

So to answer my questions, I followed her but before I can even reach her Jennie and Lisa called me, "Hey J, what's on going with Rosé, she looks mad and kinda disappointed, better talk to her" Jennie suggested. I nod and
head to my class.

----

I attended philosophy class, Rosé didn't come up as well as June, So I spend the whole time thinking why Rosé is mad. I thought that she already know between June and me, but even she know that I'm a bi, she won't be mad. She supports me on my desicions she is my bestfriend, why would she be mad.

It's 5 in the afternoon and I am walking to the parking lot, students vanished one by one until I saw Rosé walking with her favorite chipmunk headphones, she was walking alone and seems to have teary eyes.

I instantly run to Rosé "Hey Rosé what's wrong? Why are you ignoring me?" She just walk and I followed " Are you mad at me?" As she stops walking, she glared at me "Nancy told me something, she told me that you're gay"

"How come that you didn't tell to me" I was really shocked and don't know what to say, "Uhmm...Rosé I thought you will understand that, I thought you are my bestfriend."

She smiled while her tears starts to fall. "Yeah, We're just bestfriends" I was really confused and demand her to clarify. "Why are you so numb hearted J, you didn't noticed that I was inlove with you! and the video, that June kissed you, I felt that your happiness kills me. And you know the most funny part about this, is that my bare eyes saw you kissed him and hug him and I realize that you won't do that for me, because we're bestfriends."

Her tears flow down and sobs. "I...I'm sorry Rosé, that I didn't realize that you
treat me that special, I was stupid but I'm...Uhhh..." she hugged me then, "Sorry J, I didn't understand your side." I hug her back while tapoing herback "I'm sorry too Rosé, I didn't told you my secret and also about June"

She didn't say word as she continue lhugging me. "So, Let's go" Rosé said while wiping her tears and trying to smile. We entered the car and drove in silence.

Few moments later she spoke to me, acting as normal as possible, "Uhmm...J so, tell me about June, I know that you have something between you guys."

I awkwardly told her almost everything in the trip, she then look happy for me. But I should ask her if she's okay, "Rosé, after all this time, Uhmm...are you okay now?"

"Yeah, maybe, I'm just a little confused about myself." she confessed. "Huh? why?"
"You know that I have feelings for you, but at the same time, I...I Uhmm...also have feelings with someone I shouldn't have."

I was wondering who she's talking about "Who?" she immediately answered without a doubt "Jisoo, I have feelings to Jisoo, but J, is it normal?"

Of course, it's normal, I think you're a bisexual but don't worry about it, it's totally normal." she then looked relieved "Thanks J"

As she left the car from the front of their house she waved at me and smiled. "I feel relieved cause Rosé isn't mad at me anymore, I'm happy she already know about my sexuality.

I continue to drive and I was almost home when a familiar car was parked into our house. It was matte black and looks very familiar but then ignore it and thought that it belongs to Dad's co worker that spend the dinner with him.

After I parked my car, I entered the house and go straight to the dining room to greet dad's visitor but I before I can greet my parents I saw June sitting beside Dad. Mom then start to talk. "Oh honey here you are, me your dad and your visitor has something to talk with you."

----------------------------------------------

10/25/18
18:50