Chapter 13: Long Time No See

As we entered the room students, especially girls stared and glared at us. Some are whispering and looked jealous to me, I assume that they know that June and I had a relationship.

We sat on the second row, I was between Rosé and June. The philosophy class started, Rosé was too focused on the lecture and wrote everything important that Mr Yang said.

While June and me was just smiling at each other on the whole class, signing at each other and writing someting in a small piece of paper.

Time pass so fast that the bell just rang and Mr Yang to dismissed the class. It's already lunch time, and we all met at the cafeteria at the corner table.

"Hey guys! C'mon let's eat! I'm starving" Lisa suggested, So June and I was the one to get their meals from the counter. "Pasta for Rosé, Chiken Skewer for Choo, Pizza for Lisa, Green salad for Jennie, Lasagna for you and Carbonara for me!" I said while serving their foods one by one.

We ate and have some conversations about the photoshoot of Lisa and Jennie at the Square One Inc. while Rosé talked about their her new hobby with Jisoo.

She go to Jisoo's house to record their composed songs and guess what Jisoo also sing, In fact Rosé's voice match Jisoo's because Rosé have a high voice and Choo have a low and rich voice.

Their collaboration is a match made in heaven, the combination of highs and low notes and their vocal prowess was just amazing.

We finished our meal and after a few minutes we decided to go to a café, We head to Lisa's favorite coffee shop, The Café Platte.

He café looks cozy and has a relaxing aura, We sat at a huge table that ca occupy six person.

Jennie and Lisa decided to order our Milk Tea, after a few moments June helped Lisa and Jennie to carry the tray with our Tea.

While Jisoo and Rosé are busy hearing their voices recorded at Choo's phone, a familar face caught my attention.

It was Yunhyeong, June's elder brother, He's with a guy with a black suit and looked like it's his secretary. And guess what he's just at my back, waving and smiled so wide.

"Hey Jinhwan Long time no see, I miss that cute face of yours." He then smiled and shaked his head. So how's June?"

"Huh? Uhmm... He's totally fine." I awkwardly replied. "Good!" But the second question he asked was kinda tense, "Are you happy with him?"

"Of course" I quickly answered. His eyes turned out from me as June arrived with a big tray. "Tadah! Enjoy your Milk tea!"

Jennie and Lisa looked shocked and their eyes was at Yunyeong, "Oh my god! Is he Yunyeong Song Koo? The son of the CEO of Square One Inc, OMG I can't believe this!"

June looked at Yunyeong and laugh "Oh him?" He looked not that surprised. Yunyeong heard Jennie and stood up to greet us, "Hi, Jinhwan, Hi my little brother!"

Lisa looked more shocked "He's your brother? June?"
"Yeah, he's my elder brother" Jennie was so happy and offer a handshake to Yunyeong, "Hi Mr Chairman, I'm Jennie Kim! Me and Lisa was working as a model at Square One."

"Oh really, Nice to meet you Jennie" Yunyeong greeted back. At the moment Rosé and Jisoo took their headphones off and greeted Yunyeong also.

"Hi Mr! I'm Rosé Park and this is Jisoo Kim, we sing as a hobby." Yunyeong looked interested and requested to Rosé if he can hear some recorded song that Rosé and Jisoo sung.

"This is truly amazing, you two have a huge potential of being a real singer, you should audition at Square Two Inc. the brother compant of Square One."

"Oh really?" Jisoo asked like a small girl. "Of course, I will refer your names to my secretary so you can audition without hassle just leave your phone number at my secretary, so he can contact you."

"Awee, Thank you Mr Chairman! You're so nice!" Rosé thabked him. "Nah it's nothing, Of course I should be nice to my little brother's company" and Yunyeong steal a glimpse to me. "I will go now, I have meeting at 2" Yunyeong's farewell was too formal.

But a moment later, Yunyeong turned back to us "By the way, you should invite Jinhwan again to a dinner with Mom and Dad!"

June just nod and took a sip on his Milk Tea. We finally sat at the table and 
continued our endless conversation but this time, it's about Rosé's and Choo's audition at Square two.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! For those who's still reading this, I just wanna say Thank you!!! My story wasn't seem so interesting but you guys gave me support.

For those silent readers if you like the story leave a comment or vote. I also have a facebook page named IKON is Life, if you are an iKonic and a JunHwan shipper please like the page and leave a suggestion on the message button, Thank you!!! Love yaa all!!!

11/03/18
00:20