Chapter 10: What's Wrong

"Bon Appetite" Mrs Koo said to start the meal, first the maids served the appetizers. I picked the garlic bread and ate slowly, As June was eating, I noticed Yunyeong was staring at me.

"What's your name kid?" Mr Koo asked. "Uhmm...Jinhwan, Jihnwan Kim." with a smile.

Of course I fell awkward, "So, are you too friends? or boyfriends?" June's father asked. "Oh Come on Peter, they're just friends, right June?" Mrs Koo defended her son.

"No Mom, I have something important to tell you, that's why I brought J here."
Yunyeong raised a brow and wait for what June will tell.

Main Course then was served, I glared at June and signing himm not to do or say anything within us. "Me and J were in a relationship, Mom and Dad, I'm a bisexual."

"What's wrong with you" I whispered while glaring at him. His father was nearly choked and her mother looked not that too surprised.

Her mother just smiled "That's okay June, We love you no matter what" she said while tapping June's back. In the other hand, Yunyeong's face looked disappointed and finish his meal.

"I'm done" he then walked to the hall and disappeared as he entered the door in the end of the hallway.

Silence covered the entire kitchen and we continued to eat, Dessert then was served. It was a slice of graham in my plate and I can't barely swallow it as everyones eye was looking at me.

"I understand" as his father cut the silence. "Thank you Dad, thank you Mom" a smile of both his parents is the only reply to him.

"Then maybe you should have a good time in the garden" Mrs Koo suggested and winked at me.

I smile at her and excuse myself to go to the restroom, the maid escorted me to the restroom and check myself in the huge mirror.

In the middle of fixing my hair, someone was on the reflection of the mirror, it was Yunyeong standing at my back.

"Hey, J!" and placed his hand around my shoulders, like a snake that slowly luring you, "So, what's your name again?"

I was trying to escape but every time I try he pulls me back and grip me tighter. I don't know if I'm gonna feel awkward or ashamed but fortunately June called as he knocked the door. "J are done?"

Yunyeong let me go and shake his head, his face seemed to be annoyed. "Yeah I'm done" I answered to escape the moment with June's older brother.

We walked and reached the garden, I thought it was a simple one, but it was like a grand garden with fountain on the center.

I then looked at June and asked "Why did you say that we're in a relationship?"

"Cause we are" he responded, "we have a thing called us? like that?"
"Uhmm... Yeah" he confidently answered.

I laughed while telling him "Without even asking me?"
June also laugh "I already asked you"

"Huh? when? I never thought that" I reasoned. "Remember when you're drunk, you said so many things like, how much you like me, on what feature do you like me the most."

"And I then asked you if you want to be my boyfriend, and instead of a word you suprisingly kissed me and I knew that, that was a yes."

"I what?! No... I mean you must be kidding right?" "No, totally kissed me"
June then started to raise his brows and pulled me, he kissed me the msecond time around, but this kiss seems to be harder and more passionate.

The moment was perfect, I never thought of having us. I thought he's straight, almost all the girls in the campus have a crush on him and for sure if they found out that he's bisexual, I think that's the end of his fame.

"June, what if the campus found out that you're a bisexual or what if they found out that we have a relationship?"
I worrily asked him while I was hugging him. "I don't care what will they say, you're the only one who is important to me and losing you, I can't think about that."

"It's getting late, you should go home and rest." He then drive me home. "Bye J see you tomorrow" then he kissed me in the forehead." as I got off his car, he threw a wave to me and leave.

Dad was still up and he noticed me sneaking up the stairs, "How was your hang out with that guy? he must be a bad boy based on his looks."

"Nah, he's not that bad boy" I said while going upstaires, As I saw my bed, I jump on it and fell asleep later on.

I woke up early today and as usual I prepare myself to leave and join my parents for breakfast and leave. I passed by Rosé's house but her parent's says that she leave early today, I wonder why. The last time I saw her she looks stressed after that party, I wonder why.

So I head to the campus and go to my locker to fix and get books as I saw Rosé pass, she glare at me like were enemies, she act weird today and seems that she's mad at me. I felt guilty and can't keep ignoring her. What's wrong with her?

----------------------------------------------

10/23/18
18:56