Chapter 25: It's Love

He's just only wearing boxers when he hugged me very tight, He was too drunk and could not control his self.

He hug me even tighter and I had no choice, I can't escape from it. So just let it, but it felt weird when I suddenly feel something hard on my back, my heart pound when I imagined something, I feel something hard and a sleek thing  on my back.

Out of my curiousity, I forced myself to face him, I then laughed when I saw the hard thing digging on my back.

It was June's phone...I really thought that was something terrible but, Pheww...I guess it's just my imagination.

I tried to open his phone, he has a password, but good to know that his phone has fingerprint sensor.

So I grab June's hand and scan it to the phone, and it worked. I explore his newest unit of Apple, I swipe and scroll until I check his messages, social media accounts and lastly the photos.

I looked at his selfies one by one and appreciate how perfect he is, his builded body, angelic face and a warm heart is really the perfect guy I ever met. As I scroll, my eyes puffed off my head, "Wait did I just saw that?!" I saw June's nude selfies, as in N-U-D-E, naked!

And it just registered to my mind, "WTF!" my mouth was opened for about a minute, I was so shocked.
"Why did he ever take a shot himself naked?!" That picture devastated my mind.

I just put his phone to the table and never touched it again, I was looking at nothing and just imagining things, that picture can't removed to my mind.

I was trying but I always remember it from time to time. "Pheww...that was hilarious!" I whispered to myself.

I then lie on the bed and try to sleep, it's 4:30 and I can't sleep. I put a blanket to June in case he feel cold, he's almost naked anyways, so I won't be surprised if he does.

"Mr Koo, you have something to talk about tomorrow." I muttered and hug June.

---

Riiinggg! Riiinggg! The alarm shouted and I quickly tap it to stop ringing, it's 8 in the morning and I woke up with June hugging me. "Hey, June! wake up!"

As I woke June up, someone knocked the door, "Mr June, breakfast is ready, please go to the grand kitchen to eat with Mom and Dad." I guess that was one of their maids.

"Hey June! Wake up!" He opened his eyes and hold his head, "Uggh! my head aches"

"You drank too much last night" I told him. He looked at his self and he noticed that he's only wearing boxers, "Did I do sonething wrong last night?"

I secretly smiled "Yes Mr Koo! We have something to talk about later on..." He then smiled and shake his head.

"I should change, the maid said that we should join your parents on breakfast." He noded and quickly put his clothes on.

We walked to the hall and reached the grand kitchen, everything was clean and neat, like there's no party here yesterday. June's Mom quickly approach us, "Oh honey! J! come sit."

His Mom and Dad was on the table and Song with his laptop on his lap. I sat between Song and June, June's father scanned our looks, "You two looked like you haven't slept," and he laughed after.

"Oh yeah! you two looked terrible today, did you sleep?" Song asked with an evil grin to his face.

"Uhmm...yeah we slept, it's just hangover fron the wine we drink last night." June explained. "Are you sure you didn't do anything?" Mrs Koo asked, "Nah! I'm just joking!" as June's mother chuckled.

I feel awkward the whole time around, I can't barely swallow the food I'm eating. Breakfast ended and June's parents including Song ride the company's van and go to work.

June and I decided to hang out since this is the first day of a month till June depart.

We drove the city and stopped to a super mall, June scanned the whole clothing line corner and finally pucked one. "Here! is it beautiful?!"

"Uhmm...I think that's too small for you June,"

"It's not for me it's for you J, Uhmm..,excuse me Ms can a have a pair of these, one medium and one large."

He just stared at him and raise my brows, "medium and large?"

"One for you and one for me, atleast we have our first couple shirt right?" June said while the sales lady handed him the clothes he ordered, "Here," As June handed her his credit card.

"As soon as the product was punched, we wear it on the fitting room. We looked cute and great, it's a nice idea to come up with this couple shirt.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Taking his clothes off, hugging him while almost naked and having nude pics on his mobile, what was that all about? check it out yo!

11/16/18
21:33