Chapter 6: Don' Let Me Know

A strong light hit my eyes cause me to wake in from a deep sleep. I had a headache and my body was numb, I think that this was caused by the cocktail that I drink last night.

Then I was staring at the ceiling and it feels different. Then I realized that this is not my room. "Shit! Please Don't let me know that I'm in someone's room.

So I spread my sight and start scanning the room, It was big and had some painting on its walls, the bed was king size matte black. It looks so elegant and seem that the owner of the house is very rich.

"This wasn't Rosé's house" I know her house a lot and there's no such room like this. After a minute the door opened and my I almost faint when I saw June.

I was totally speechless and handed me an ice cold water. "Here, it's good for your hangover, you really drink too much J, was that your first time?"

Instead of saying a word, I just drink the water and thought why he called me J, do he know that my friends call me that way?

At the moment I was so confused and nervous on what gonna happen next. In the middle of silence June asked " Do you remember anything last night?" with a grin to his face, like I did something inapropriate.

I was remembering anything but I can't and- "You kissed and hug me" June muttered.

"What!" I can't believe I did that, my face turned pink and obviously been affected on he said.

"I...I...don't know...what are you talking about" June just shake his head and laugh. "You seem very dangerous when you're drunk" The aura got veey awkoward so I change the topic.

"Is this your room?" I inquired awkardly, "Yes, this is my room." My jaw drops and wish that I can escape this scene. I just closed my eyes in shame and don't know what to do next.

"Did...you...uhmm...sleep besid-" He cutted and say "Uhmm yes, Is that awkward?" he inocently replied and threw an evil grin to me.

"Don't worry, I behaved last night" and he burst in laughter. All can do is to go home and prepare to go to school, As I walked pass to him he block the way. "Don't go, Just rest first" he said as if his convincing me with his puppy eyes.

I didn't do what he said and walked downstairs, I spotted an elegant woman smiling at me, "Oh, you must be June's visitor, sweetie better eat breakfast before you leave."

I assumed that it's June's mother but I refuse, because it's so awkward that I eat with my crush's family. And the kiss, I can't let June see me again by that.

"Sorry Mrs Koo, I'm in a bit hurry."
"Awe, but sunday night are you available?" Ms Koo asked.

My eyes widened and almost choked by she said, did she just invite me to a dinner with June's family?, All I can do to escape the scene is to accept her offer and head to the main door.

I wonder where my car is but I have to go home as soon as possible, before I can leave the house, June handed me a big brown coat. "It's cold outside, you should wear this J."

Without a reply I wear the coat and head to the nearest subway station. I waited as the train arrived. After 15 minutes of travelling, I arrived to the nearest station to our home.

I noticed that my car was on our garage and assumed that my parents knew that I drink. I was slowly entering the house when Mom caught me. "Oh J, Don't worry we know why you didn't sleep here last night."

My heart beats faster and clear my throat. "Rosé tell us everything" and I gulped as my nerves were breaking down. Did she know that I drink, did Rosé know that I kissed June?

As my mother continue "She tell that you need to sleep over to their house because of your project and use your car to get some things that you need, she's such an adorable girl isn't she?"

I can finally exhale as I felt relieved by what Rosé said. She is bright at using fake reasons. So, I'd go upstairs and lie to my bed.

Then suddenly an unknown number called me. "Hello?" as a low voice answe "Uhmm hey J are you, feeling well, please rest well" Then the call cut off I was shocked on how June know my number, but I never mind it, all I want to do is to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:
Waking up in strangers bed is crazy right but I guess not to June.

Did he mean to do it beacuse he feel the same or because he was like a brother to him. Find out on the next chapters.

10/21/18
21:05