Chapter 5: Cocktail

After I answered June, he sat beside me and ordered the some too. "Cocktail for me also." the waiter then walked and tell the bartender our order.

While waiting we all talked about each other's life. "I was born and raised at New Zealand and transfered her as soon as I started modeling for a clothing line here." Jennie discussed and all of us was surprised except Jisoo of course.

"Oh my god, you're a model?." Lisa suprisingly asked. "at the Square One "
a brand of high quality clothing line in our place. "Seriously, why I didn't see you there, I was also a model for their sports wear." Lisa replied.

"I think because casual clothing photoshoot has different place than sports wear" Jennie reasoned. "So Lisa, you're the sporty one in the group right?"

"No, not really, I just dance for the school that's it." Lisa denied. "But you could do so much more if you try to audition to a company that will make you a real dancer." Jennie suggested with a convincing smile.

"Yeah, but I'm not that confident." Lisa honestly said. "Don't worry I will teach you how to turn a hallway to a runway."
Jennie winked and place a thin smile into her face.

"How about you Jinhwan, what's your story?" that moment I almost died when June asked out of nowhere. I was thinking on how did he know my name, is he intersted about my life? is he into me?

"Uhmm... I...uhmm my mother was a nurse and my father was an accountant to a bank near our school." I replied nervously.

But the next question was totally more insane and unexpected. "So, who's your crush?" He interogated me.

Everyone in the table was looking at me at the moment. I turned my head to Rosé and seems like she's mimicking a name silently, M-O-L-L-Y. I just rolled my eyes and smiled uhmm it's... everyone in our group was waiting for my answer but the voice of someone interupted.

"Here your order Sir, One cocktail for you and for you." the waiter was such a life saver, I almost confessed in front of them but luckily I didn't.

I immediately take a sip and it wasn't that bad for me. Then the conversation continued as the time passed by I didn't noticed that I drank too much that the bill was too high. But June generously said "I got this little boy" with a smile with his lips. He then paid all the food and drinks we consumed.

My sight was getting blurry and the place seems shaking and tilting, As I hear their laughter and crowd noise. I didn't know what will happen until I realize that I'm gonna puke.

I vomitted on the floor and they felt worried about me and ask June to escort me to go outside to have some fresh air.

So he did and lead me to the bar's garden, It was such a perfect night as the blue sky of the night was like the background and the stars we're magnificent. I was not barely in myself at the moment but word just left my mouth and said, "I lov- then I vomitted again on the corner.

"What did you say?" June demands to clarify what I was gonna say. I move a little closer to him and point to his face. "You are my crush June, I.... Love... You" I said while smiling at him and bite my lips.

"You must be too drunk, you shou- before he can finish what he's saying I kissed his cheeks and huged him so tight.

Everything turned black and I don't know what is happening, all I want is a soft bed to sleep. I noticed a hand was patting my back and it all black out.

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:
This is one of my favorite chapter and I wish this scene is true to life. The scene was so perfect and what do you think happened to J?

Did he turned angry, happy or confused better find out to the next chapters.

10/21/18
18:12