He's Over Me: Epilogue

5 Years Later~

I was fixing my things to be ready for our flight, Yunhyeong was waiting outside, I remembered the time that I'm just going here in Australia, but now I'm now a nurse here, and gonna go back home to take Medical School.

I was so excited to be a doctor soon but I have to see my squad first before anything else. "Hurry guys, we should go now" CEO Yunhyeong reminded us.

Even he's now the CEO, he's the guy that I know in the first place, humble and caring.

---

While on the plane, out of boredomness I scroll my phone's gallery and saw our last picture of the squad before we left, I'm glad that all of us complete college. Jennie is now a Law Student, Lisa a professional photographer and official dancer of Koo's company.

Jisoo and Rose was an official artist of Square Two and said to have a release for this month, The boys including Chan,Bob and Hanbin completed their dreams to be an engineer, their working of different companies. DK now is the Executive Secretary of the CEO, Song. June is finally the Chairman of the company he finished Business Administration and Economics.

And I heard that they construct an apartment for the whole squad, it will be finished by next week and ribbon cutting is a must.

I'm glad that we'll gonna be complete again and stay on the same roof, happy and fully contented with each other.

I didn't noticed that I fell asleep and woke up by the flight attendant to fasten seat belts because it was gonna land.

---

2:00pm Square Inc New Building

We entered the conference room for the meeting about June's business and it was dark, light was switched on and "SURPRISE!"

Everyone was there our parents, friends and my beloved squad. We drink beer! our fave, we talk about how was college and their journey, like Jisoo has her first Single and won awards and recognition, Rose is working for her own single but she decide not to reveal yet, she said in the perfect time.

---

A week later

Everyone was waiting outside for our ribbon cutting to the squad's new house, it was a three storey house that has terrace and a huge garage-like basement for all of our vehicles, it has a mini gym and a movie room.

As we welcome ourselves into our new home June grab me to the 2nd floor and show me the last room, "This~ this is our room J!" as I looked at him he winked and guess what, it was terribly huge and has a king size bed, a smart TV and a elegant bathroom it almost covered the half of the 2nd floor.

He then decanted a wine and toast for a new beginning. "Cheers" as I drink it carefully and place it to the mini table June tried to wipe the excess from my lips, and out of nowhere he kissed me, pushed me into the bed.

And guess what, He's Over Me.

------------

Thank you guys for all the love and support you gave in making this story, I'm not a professional writer and this is my first story and finally I'm happy but at the same time sad because we're in the ending

I love y'all, Please Stay Strong With Hanbin, I believe he'll comeback not now but in the perfect time~

May JunHwan be true in our hearts forever (as well as iKON)

I also have another JunHwan fanfics!

Dream Catcher

2 Heads are Better than 1

[They're drafts and soon I'll release them~]