Chapter 20: One and Only

Oh it's monday, and as usual I prepare myself before going to school. I bathed and wear my fave gray hoodie, it's cold outside, and I think it will be a comfortable outfit for today.

It's raining hard and autumn seems to be my hatest season except that late autumn is my birthday. I ate breakfast with a cup of coffee and a banana flavored oatmeal Mom prepared.

Mom is always health concious, because obviously she's a nurse. She took care of me well and treat me like a grade school kid.

I'm very blessed that I have a loving, caring and understanding mother, After I finish my breakfast, June entered the house with an umbrella.

"Good morning Ms Kim" June greeted Mom. "Oh, good morning honey"

"I will be J's service from now on" June told. I was not that surprised but it seems unusual. "Bye Mom!"

"Bye honey! Don't forget your umbrella!" Mom said with a waving hand.

June opened his umbrella and hold my hand, for me to join him. He opened his car and sta on the front seat. June drove carefully because the road might be slippery.

As we arrive on thr campus, June was the first one to got outside and knock on my window to sign that I should join his umbrella, and I did.

Of course the students especially the girls are always have a sharp look to me but I just ignore them and walk to the lockers.

We saw Rosé and Choo talking beside our lockers, "Hey Rosé!" I aprroach her. She just wave her hand and continue their convo, their conversation seem so important, she didn't even say a word to me. They laughed and June opened his locker to get some books.

"Woah, you're getting your books? it seems that the bad boy is studying hard." I joked.

"It's because of you." he said with a melting wink. I just smiled and rolled my eyes, we went to our class and June remembered that his punishment attending philosophy class has ended.

But he entered Mr Yang class even though his punishment ended. "Oh Mr Koo! I thought your punishment ended, why are you still here?" Mr Yang asked with a curious face.

"Uhmm...I just wanted to attend your class again Mr Yang."  June answered.
"No problem Mr Koo, I know why." As Mr Yang pointed me.

Everyone turned their eyes on me and stare for a moment, I felt awkward but June answered Mr Yang, "Uhmm...Yes"

The class was shocked as June said it, I didn't expect that. June sat then and he nod at me like he did a thing.

After a moment, Rosé entered the room  and sat beside me, like our usual seating arrangement. Mr Yang discussed his lesson, while I took down some notes I noticed that June was staring at me all the time.

"What are you doing?" I murmured. "Nothing, don't be destructed, continue." June said with a smile on his lips.

After that slightly boring philosophy class, we walked at the hall to find our friends. While I'm scrolling to my phone, I saw a picture of Song and Chan on a social media site.

"June look, Song and Chan in a picture, is it weird?" I asked as I show him the screen. June just looked and diesn't look surprised at all, "Nope!"

"Okay, they might just be friends."

As we walk we saw Bobby and BI and ask them to join us in an another lunch,
Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo agreed when we saw them and suggested a restaurant.

We chose the restaurant near the campus and order our meal, we're 8 in the table and we all talked casually about each other, "By the way, where's Mr Chairman and Chan?" Lisa asked.

"Uhmm...Chan must be at the PC Room, he's always there, like 5 times a week." Bobby answered.

"Oh, okay and Mr Chairman must be busy at work." The coversation ended when we saw Chan and Song entered the restaurant.

"Oh my god, is that Mr Chairman with Chan?" Jennie hurriedly asked.

The two looked so happy and Song laughed hysterically, like it's the first time I saw Song like that, I usually saw him as a formal chairman of yhe company.

"Hey! You two!" BI shouted to caught their attention, the two turned their heads to us and Chan looked so shocked. They go to our table and sat.

"So, where have you two been?" BI asked intensely. "Oh, we're from the PC Room." Song told "Chan taught me so many things about online game, I don't have much time to learn that but Chan did."

All of our face seem to be curious about the two, but we chose not to ask about that. June shifted the topic, "Guys! Next next day was J's birthday, we al should prepare for that, since J's parents are very busy."

"Really?" Jennie clarifies "That's great! I'm in charge to the design!"

I was surprised when they talked about my birthday and they seemed to be very interested. Everyone picked what they are in charge to, except June.

"June, what are you in charge to?" Song asked. "I'm not spoiling it." June told, "Oh, I think it's something dirty." BI joked.

Everyone laughed and we enjoyed thevrest of our meal.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: I survived being Team Bahay or not attending the concert and relying to the updates on twitter. I cried while streaming live at the iKONTINUE Concert on Manila. The Project Iridescenes made my goosebumps and iKON seemed to love Ph iKONICs well.

Good Job iKONICS!!!

11/13/18
9:28