Chapter 36: Goodbye Road

21st of December (D-Day of June's & Jay's departure)

6:00 am

I woke up by the ray of light that hits my eyes, I was kinda drowsy because of June last night.

I then spread my sight and noticed the plane ticket on the table beside the bed, i gently get it and tried to read everything, like it was our flight so i should be aware of everything.

SYD - Sydney, Australia

Departure : 13:00      :       12/21/18

Arrival:         00:30        :       12/22/18

Oh so we have 7 hours before our flight, so I set aside the tickets and lie in bed again, hug June and stare at him.

He's perfect still, with his fair skin, thick brows and his jawline, I'm such a blessed person after all.

Minutes past of just staring, finally he woke up, and kinda staring me back.

He pinched my cheeks and smiled, "such a cute view"

I smiled back, he then continued "I'm lucky that I won't miss that view from now on"

"Well, just because of you" then I kissed him.

"Good morning Mr. Koo, we should prepare our things right now" as I plan to get up he pulled me.

"Not now Mr Kim, we still have unfinished business over here." and start to pull me towards him.

----

8:00 Koo's Dining Room

Both of us took a bath and head to their dining room for breakfast, and I noticed that Mom and Dad was there talking to Mrs Koo

"I'm really glad that our sons will attend the same university! oh June come here join us"

I sat next to him and discuss our plans for college.

"I've decided that i'll took Nursing for college, I want to be a doctor and nursing will be a great pre-medical course." I said

"that's good J~" Mrs Koo response

"proud of you~" Mom said to me with a wink

I winked back and thanked Mom and Dad that they would permit my college life with June abroad.

"We'll miss you son" dad slowly said

"I'll miss you too both, love yah~"

And after several conversations and farewell messages, i noticed the black luggage that mom packed, she really lied to me so I quickly ran onto it and it was with June's things. 4 luggage are ready to fly, thank God this ain't a dream.

"Beeppp!" All of us was surprised by that loud horn from a nearby car and it was the company's van carrying all of my squad.

As I saw from the garden's entrance, they were like in those stunning outfits, "Woah~ where are you going guys with those outfits?"

"We're gonna go with you inthe airport!!!" Jen happily response.

"Great! So J let's change our clothes~" He pulled me to his room and go to the wardrobe.

I wore those clothes and shoes that June bought, "Ready?!"

He cheerfully nod "Yeah~"

"Leeeets Gooo~" as we ran to the halls and reached the living room and all of them was on the garage and we're ready to go.

Before I ride, I nearly choked mom as I hugged her tight, then the car paved the way to the National Airport.

---

It's way like 2 hours and we're almost the airport we just have to find another parking space, so we drop off the entrance lead to the departure, until we reached the restricted area only for passengers, so the whole squad need to say goodbye like now~

Rose was the first one to cry, so to comfort her I quickly ran and hug her the tightest I can give next was Jen as I expected, gonna miss these cry babies.

Of course the boys also hug even it's kinda awkward and guess what Hanbin cried and Bobby laugh him.

"Okay~ enough for the drama" Jen said, "You guys need to go, you don't want o miss aflight right?" as she wipe her tears.

"Okay, but are you guys alright" I asked them while laughing but kinda sad.

"Yeah, go guys~" everyone cheered

So we decided to continue and wait for the plane, we sat for about an hour and finally we could get in the plane and sat next to the window.

"Goodbye for now~" as I whisper to the window, looked at June, smiled and kissed me

END

---------------

21:27

09/05/2019

Wait for the Epilogue guys~