Chapter 4: Dumb and Dumber

We all walked straight to the exit as a voice drawed our attention. "Hey beautiful" June confidently asked with a attractive grin. "Want to hang out?"
Jennie spread her eyes and asked "To whom?"

"Of course to you and Bobby would like to hang out with your friend." June replied.

"No" I disagreed with a blank face, "She won't go with you"

"And why not?" I realize that I'm arguing with June so words left me before I could say a thing Jennie agreed
"Sure, don't worry abou me J" she smiled at me and leave with June.

Jisoo stayed with us and refuse to be with Bobby. "I'm fine, I'm staying with these guys." Bobby turned his sight off and start walking off the court.

"Why don't you come along to them Jisoo?" I asked out of my curiousity, really? she refuses to a good looking tall guy. I'm wondering what is type.

"Just all me Choo, I just want to stay with your friends, they are really nice to me especially Rosé, she is very warm hearted."

Rosé smiled because of Jisoo's complement to her. " Awe... thanks Choo" she laughingly replied.

While walking back to the JYP building that is the Science Department Lisa seems to be out of place and remain silent. "Lisa, why aren't you talking? I curiously interogate her. "Nothing, it's just I want to be friends with Jennie but that dumb asshole really blocked the chance."

"You mean June right?" " Yeah, he's an asshole since we're Seniors and he didn't prefer to change" Lisa laughed before she continue "All I wish is that he met the person who can change him to nice and well being person with manners, but not Jennie."

I instantly replied "Like me?"
"What?" Lisa was confused, "No I mean like Molly" she laughed "Of course not." as she can't stop laughing. "You'te really funny J."

"How about hanging out after class" Jisoo requested. "Yeah sure" Lisa approved. "Where?"

"Uhmm.. at Harry's" I think for a moment and realize that Harrry's is a bar. "Really? we're going to a bar? I never been there before or atleast at any bars"

Jisoo just throw a grin, "don't worry I know Jennie and that boy will go there. Jennie just texted me. So you all should get dressed and see you at 8."

Everyone agreed because Lisa wanted to see Jennie, and I wanted to see June. So I drove Rosé to her house, then I ho straight to our house.

As I entered the house I saw Dad sitting on the sofa and Mom seems to cook dinner. I walked straight upstairs to my room and change clothes. I wear a gray hoodie, shorts and sneakers.

I almost opened the door way out as Mom ask "Honey, where are you going?" "Uhmm I'm going to Rosé's house for some requirements."

"Oh okay Honey, be safe." as Mom waved her hand sign of permitting me to go out. "Bye dad"

Dad just shake his head to approve, he easily believe me because I am one of the top students so he thinks that all I do is regarding my studies. I'm very thankful that my parent don't pressure me instead they just say "Do your best everytime and everything follows"

I closed the car and drive to Rosé's house, she wore a blue dress and a pouch that make her beautiful. "You're stunning" A smile is the only reply from Rosé.

"So let's go to Lisa's house" "Okay then"
When we reached Lisa's house, she is already outside waiting for us she wears a pink longsleeve I don't know what it's called but it's beautiful, she immediate sat on the backseat and requested to go straight to Harry's.

After almost 15 minutes of driving we arrived and we spotted Jisoo waiting in the entrance. As she saw us, she waved and smiled.

We enter the bar as we arrived and it was my first time entering to a such place like this. I can hear party songs tuned to a loud speaker and people dancing at the dance floor.

We sat on the table located in the side of the bar and after several minutes, We noticed that Jennie's table is next to our's.

Jisoo then go to Jennie's table to notify her that we're here. The moment that Jennie saw us she waved and changed her place to our table.

"Hey, you guys here" she approached us remaining a smile to her lips. "Yeah, Jisoo brought is here so where have you been?" I interogate her acting normal.

"Uhmm June and his friends treated me for snack at a convinient store near here, he's not that bad boy after all."
She said and quickly sat in the chair next to Choo.

When the waiter approached us Jennie ordered finger foods. "You guys don't drink right?" she worrily asked.

"No we don't dri- my sentenced was overlaped by June's voice. "Of course he did"

"I think it wasn't a good idea" Rosé tried to stop the plan when I interupted "Okay I'll drink" I was intimidated by June's look so I didn't refuse and tried his hobby, drinking liqour, I'll go get cocktail.

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:
So, what do you think will happen. You should be ready for the next chapter.

10/21/18
16:45