Chapter 7: Killing Me

"You know J, I love you too but I'm scared. I'm straight and my friends will make fun of me if I out to them, but holding you back feels that it's killing me." June sincerely confessed with a teary eye.

I just stared at him, his eyes were sad and made me uncomfortable. Then he continued. "J, I Lov- Titt! Titt! Titt! my alarm clock screamed cause me to wake up from a beautiful dream.

I took a moment to just think while sitting on my bed, leaning my head on the wall. I sighed "I wish that dream was true, but dreams are just dreams."

I rise from my bed to go to the bathroom and take a shower, I don't feel any pain in my head but was a little dizzy.

After I wear my clothes, I slowly walked downstaires and ate my breakfast, as usual, blueberry pancakes. "Eat well Honey." Mom said while tapping my head.

I finished my meal with coffee and carry my bag with me. I ride in my car and drove to Rosé's house

As I arrived to her house, She step outside and immediately ride to the front seat. "How are you feeling J?" Rosé assesed.

"I'm good." and replied with a thin smile. "So, what happened last night?" I nevously asked her. "Uhmm..." she looked at nowhere before she answer, "You were very drunk last night and you puked and...Uhmm...We have no choice, so we requested June to stay in his house to relieve your drunk head."

"Did he agree or you forced him to?"
"No, he agreed instantly." Rosé replied with a smile. After a minute of driving I curiously asked her again, "So, why his house, why not yours?"

"Uhmm...I think Dad won't agree because even you're my bestfriend you're still a boy, that's what my Dad thinks to all the boys I met before."

I slowly ahake my head and continue to focus on the road, We arrived at exactly 7 and we spotted the two bestfriends in the hall while scanning their mobiles.

"Hey Jen, Hey Choo." I greetted them with a smile. "Oh Hey J" Jen said and noticed her grin to her face. I think that she know something but I stop thinking of it and talked to them instead.

"Have you seen my gray hoodie, I think I lost it while we're at Harry's" and I scratch my nape after.

"Uhmm...Nope." Jisoo responds with a pouted lips. "It was important to me me and- Jisoo interrupted me and throw a grin. "I know were your gray hoodie was." as I looked the dorection of her sight.

I saw June walking to the hall wearing my hoodie and bitting his lips. After he saw me, He alluringly smiled at me while heading towards us.

"Hey June, what's with the hoodie, I think it's J." Jennie joked around. Making June's face looked so uneasy. "Oh this" as he pointed out my hoodie that he wear. "Uhmm... I just wear it to, you know, for me to give this back to J, he left this hoodie on my room.

I act seriously and tell him awkwardly, "So, give it back to the owner," June reacted with a raised brow. "Okay, Fine" as he take off the hoodie in front of us all.

I saw a part of his lower body as his shirt go up with the hoodie, Oh shit, I saw his abs, he's body was very built up and seems that his working out at the gym.

"Here J" June handed me my hoodie. "See you later guys." June then walked straight to the side wing of the campus, leaving me speechless and a little nervous on what will they react.

"How sweet!" Jisoo make fun of what happened. The rest of us turned silent, so I instantly change the topic, running away from the hotseat. "Rosé, are you ready for tommorow?" I asked.

"Not really, I'm nervous" she responded. While Jen and Choo got curious of what we're talking about. Jennie asked out of her curiosity, "What's for tommorow?"

"Uhmm...Its talent search tommorow and Rosé was a candidate for the singing competition and I heard Lisa was joining in the modeling part of the event." I responded.

"Can I join for the modeling?" Jennie inquired with her convincing eyes, "Yeah, I will tell Nayeon to lost your name on the participating persons."

"Awe, thank you June" and Jennie hugged me to her happiness. "So see you tommorow at 6." As we parted our way to a different rooms. Me and Rosé get ourselves to our next class.

On the way to the room I wore the hoodie and smiled, "What's that for?" Rosé interogated, "Nothing I feel cold" I persuade. As we got ourselves inside the room, I forgot that June was our classmates and before I take off the hoodie he saw me.

Replying a cute grin to me as he saw that I wear the hoodie he took off a while ago. "Mr Kim please seat next to Mr Koo." Mr Yang requested, I walked slowly while he stares at me so sharp, it made me melt like an ice cream to an African desert.

He then whispered to me, "Hey, you wear it J." and smiled at me, as if his flirting to me, "So, would you like to join me tommorow night for the event?"  His question is killing me, is this real?

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I'm speechless, just read the next chapter for some Chaesoo and Jenlisa moments, and by the way today is Kim Hanbin's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY B I!!!

10/22/18
20:32