Party Time

Libby's POV

After Luke left and I had explained everything to Lily, we left our apartment and made our way to Connor's place.

I thought our apartment was big... his was HUGE! Conner came over to us and put an arm around both of our shoulders. Music was blasting out of the speakers that were dotted around the room. I looked around at everyone but my attention was moved somewhere else when Lily screamed " REBECCA!!!!!!" I looked over and saw a beautiful brunette in a silk red dress. It was my friend from secondary school. I never new that she was interested in dance?! I ran over and gave her a hug. It was so great to see her because she moved schools in year 9 and we pretty much lost all contact apart from Instagram.

" Since when did you do dance?!" I asked her.

" When I moved to Kent, the dance club invited me to there after school meetings and I just carried on from then!" she replied. I couldn't believe that she was here!

The party was amazing! everytime a song that someone had danced to in the past, they had to stand up and dance to it. The next song they played was Part of Me by Katy Perry. Me and Lily looked at eachother and stood up. it was weird how much of the dance we both remembered because I was about 12 when we did that dance!

'This is the part of me that your

never gonna ever take away

from me, no.'

It was a great night! When we got back to our own apartment, the only thing we could talk about was Connor! He looked so hot!

"When I first saw him he didn't look that good but now I think he's well hot!" I admitted to Lily.

"He looked really into you when you were dancing with him!" she said to me. Yeah I know right Connor asked me for a dance! That was when I started to like him! " I think he likes you!" she teased.

" Nah... I think we're just friends." I said even though I knew something was going on!

"Mm hmm! If you say so!" she replied.

I took the dress off and gave it back to Lily along with the shoes. Took my make up off and had a shower. Once I had dried my hair, I went to bed. That was the best party I had ever been to!