Pia And Martha

The next morning I woke up naturally instead of people crashing pots and pans together in my face! I walked downstairs and went into the lounge. Ashton Michael and Calum were already up. I sat down next to Calum who was grinning at me.

"What are you so happy It's 9:15 in the morning!" I groaned looking confused at him.

"Oh you know!" He replied wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed as I remembered that he saw me and Luke last night kissing.

"What is he on about?" Michael asked confused.

"Oh nothing much he was just acting like an idiot last night playing knock and run on me at midnight but I caught him!" I lied.

"That sounds like Calum!" Ash replied shrugging his shoulders. Great save Libby! Minutes later Luke came skipping down stairs and jumped next to me wrapping an arm around me.

"Morning!" He sung kissing my cheek.

"Luke!" I whispered reminding him that we hadn't told them yet.

"Oh my god! Sorry I forgot!" He said putting his hand over his mouth.

"Are we missing something?" Michael smirked.

"Just tell them!" I sighed.

"You know when we went on the boat and I asked her to be my girlfriend and I said she said she needed time to think?!" He started explaining. Everyone nodded. "Well she didn't! She said yes straight away!" He sung. Ashton and Michael jumped on us and crushing us before they got up and looked at Calum who was just sat there watching.

"Are you not going to congratulate them?!" Ashton asked Calum.

"I did..... last night!" Calum smirked.

"He kind of caught us kissing and caught on!" Luke explained.

"When were you planning on telling us?!" Ashton asked looking quite annoyed.

"If you didn't guess today then this evening! It was Libby's idea to keep you guessing!" He blurted pointing at me.

"Way to take the blame for you girlfriend!" I laughed. We had a long conversation about Luke and I until Michael got a phone call saying they has an interview today so they started to get ready. I thought that there was no point in saying around in my pyjamas all day so I got dressed.

I had just got out the shower when I heard someone I'm my room. Being the idiot I am, I grabbed a toothbrush as if it was a weapon. I crept out of the bathroom and ran at the person in the room tackling them to the ground, both of us screaming. It wasn't until I looked at his face that I noticed it wasn't a burglar I saw that fluffy blonde hair and realised that I was in a towel wrestling Luke with a toothbrush in my hand!

"Wow! What on earth is going on with you?!" Luke shrieked.

"Sorry Luke I thought you were a burglar!" I replied standing up.

"Aha it's alright love! I came to ask if you wanted to come to the Interveiw with us and go to McDonald's afterwards for some lunch?!" He laughed.

"Uh yeah sure! How long do I have to get ready?" I asked looking at the clock in my room.

"45 minutes!" He replied with a cute grin on his face. He gave me a hug and left so that I could have some privacy. I put of my light blue skinny jeans and black vest top with a large flannel shirt over the top. I put on my black boots and curled my hair. After I applied my usual makeup (Foundation, concealer, mascara and lip balm) I went downstairs and joined everyone else. I grabbed my purse from the kitchen side and we left for the interview.

After about 20 minutes of listening to Michael go on about what colour he is going to dye his hair next, we arrived at the studios where the interview was taking place. We got into the building and went straight to the lift. We were waiting in the lift for a few minutes until we heard a loud DING!

We walked to a small room which we knocked on the door and waited to be let in. A few seconds later a tall lady opened the door. She had long blonde hair and she was absolutely stunning. I later found out hat her name was Sarah. She was really sweet and let me sit with the boys until the proper Interveiw started.

The interview was quite funny. The boys were in a black room and the had to answer questions about the other boys like what we're your first impressions of them when you first met them.

After the interview with Sarah, we went to McDonald's. We ordered our food and sat down in one of the booths. The boys were talking about up coming events when we were interrupted by 2 girls. They were quite tall and about my age.

"Hey there can we help you?!" Ashton grinned.

"Erm... Hi sorry to disturb you but I'm Pia and this is my friend Martha. We were wondering if we could have a picture with you?!" One of the girls said.

"Sure!" Michael replied as the four of them stood up.

"Would you like me to take it for you?!" I asked the girls and they nodded. I took the 2 phones that were in there hands and snapped the pictures. They seemed really nice so I quickly pulled out my phone and asked for there twitter names. They happily gave them to me before returning to there seats on the other side of the room. We sat down and finished our meals. It was nice meeting Martha and Pia! They were sweet! They were quite shy but I could tell that they were big fans! They reminded me of what I would be like if I met The Vamps!

We went back to the house and we decided as we always watch a movie we would play a board game. We played Cluedo and I won all three rounds! If you must know Miss Scarlet was the first murderer who killed the victim in the Library using the revolver, Professor Plum killed the next victim in the Kitchen with a led pipe and finally Mrs White killed the final victim in the billard room with a rope! Michael stropped because he thought that I was cheating so he went up stairs to sulk which made us all laugh. Ashton and Calum went into the kitchen to cook dinner so Luke and I packed up and put the game back in the cupboard in his bedroom. He lied down oh his bed so I joined him. He wrapped his arm around me as I put my head on his chest and my hand rested on his stomach. We were silent the whole time! The only thing I could hear was his heart beating next to me. I started to feel my eyes go heavy so I closed them and let sleep take over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys this is my first authors note and I just wanted to say THANK YOU! I have got so many replies mainly on Instagram or twitter! If you arnt following me on Instagram or twitter then please do!

Instagram: @hudsygirl01

Twitter: @libbybecca

And finally I have put you 2 in my story! Pia and Martha are real people who asked to be in my story so if you want to be in it then just message me on twitter on dm me on Instagram because I always get stuck for names so it would really help! Thanks guys! Love you!!!! Xxxxxxxxxx