Complete

"Well... umm..."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"It starts a week after we get back to Australia. We have been told to find some dancers for the tour. I spoke to management and they said you and Lily and do it if you want to. Also we want yours and Lily's help finding 8 more dancers?!" Luke blurted.

"I would love to!" I squealed. "I will phone Vicky and see if we can audition any of the seniors and if not we can go else where!" I finished. They all agreed so we left the motel that we were in and went back to my mother's house.

"Mum, we are home!" I yelled through the house. Lily bolted straight upstairs to Jo's room then to Dani's room but they were in the lounge staring at the boys. "Close your mouths girls! You will catch flies." I smirked standing next to Luke.

"Where are they!" Lily yelled.

"Down here! You ran straight passed them!" My mum called back. There were some loud thuds before Jo and Dani and had been attacked with hugs by Lily.

"Hey Lily!" Dani laughed.

"So arnt you going to introduce us to lover boy?!" Jo laughed.

"Shut it Jo! We could just go up to your room and find about a thousand pictures of him on our wall!" I joked. She stuck her tongue out at me making me giggle. "Anyway mum. This is my boyfriend Luke and these are my 3 best friends Calum, Ashton and Michael!" I said pointing at them.

"Oh and don't forget Lily is Michaels girlfriend!" Calum squealed like a teenage girl.

"Oh gosh yes! I nearly forgot! How sweet!" I jumped.

"Wait what! Uh uh! I don't think so!" Dani joked staring Lily down.

It felt like my whole world was complete! I was home with my family, my best friends and my boyfriend and I wouldn't want to any other way!