Are We Now?!

Libby's POV

Today we had our first tour rehearsal! I was so excited! We had to get to London by 11 am and it was 8:30 so we had about an hour. I threw on a white muscle tee tucked into black shorts and white converse. I wore minimal makeup as I was going to be dancing alot! You might think that we would have to go back to Australia for rehearsals but the tour starts in London so it was decided by the boys management to have rehearsals in London which made sense!

"Libby you have to go! Everyone is waiting for you!"Dani yelled from down stairs.

"On my way!" I replied grabbing my dance bag which already had everything I needed in it and also my suitcase as rehearsals were lasting all week then I was going home for the weekend. We had booked into the Hilton Hotel next to Wembley. I went downstairs, said goodbye to Dani and mum before running out of the house and into Lily's car.

"Took ya long enough!" Lily joked.

"Sorry I lost track of time." I surrendered. We had texted all of the girls the details to the studio so we didn't have to worry about that! All we had to do was pick up Tee then we could head to London.

_______________________

"This studio is huge!" I gasped admiring the room. The choreographer Sue had waited for us outside so we could go in together.

"I know right!" Lily gawped. We waited for the other girls to get here before we could start. One by one they turned up with there dance clothes on and shoes in there bags.

"Okay let's get down to buisness!" Sue clapped her hands together once everyone had arrived. "Now as we don't all know eachother, the best thing to do is start to get to know eachother so everyone in a circle!" She added as everyone bum shuffled into a circle in the middle of the room.

"Why don't we start by saying our name and age?!" Luke suggested.

"I will start! I'm Ashton and in 23."Ashton announced. (I know this isn't there ages but just go along with it thanks)

"I'm Michael and I'm 22."

"I'm Calum and I'm 22."

"I'm Luke and I'm 21, 22 in 2 months!"

"I'm Libby and I'm 22, 23 in 3 months." I mocked Luke winking at him.

"I'm Lily and I'm 23."

"I'm Ellianah but you can call me El and I'm 17."

"I'm Jessica but please call me Jess and I'm 17."

"I'm Ella and I'm 18."

"I'm Kate and I'm 20."

"I'm Laura and I'm 18."

"I'm Hannah and I'm 17."

"I'm Becky and I'm 18."

"I'm Tee and I'm 22."

"And I'm Sue and I'm 35!" Sue finished making us all laugh.

_____________

Rehearsals lasted all day and we ended up staying longer as paps were hanging around outside the studio. It was he first time that I had ever been faced with paparazzi even though Luke and I have been together for about 4 months. I wasn't nervous or scared but that's not me saying they arnt intimidating! No one really wants 20 sweaty men with big cameras getting in your face screaming stupid questions at you!

"Most if them are leaving now." Michael sighed peering out of the window.

"Finally! We have been sat here for 4 hours!" I sighed joining Michael behind the large curtain.

"The hotel is only a couple of minutes away. Look you can see the Wembley Arch and the hotel is literally next to it!" Lily smiled.

After about 30 more minutes of waiting in the studio, we made a run for it with our bags until we were at The Hilton Hotel. The lobby was huge. A crystal chandelier hung high from the middle of the ceiling. It was American styled with bell boys running around with gold luggage trolleys like in Suite Life Of Zack And Cody (can't remember what they are called). We walked over to the receptionist who directed us to our rooms. Lily and Michael were sharing, Ash and Cal were sharing then Luke and I took the last key which was our luck! Our room was on the top floor. We had the biggest room in the whole hotel along with a rooftop view of the whole surrounding including a side view of Wembley Stadium. I ran up to the roof top and it was stunning! It had wooden seats with black cushions and had small bushes dotted around it with a small pool in the corner. We were told that no one else is allowed up here as you must go through the hotel room to get to it but all the others will be up here with us obviously!

I stood looking at the view until I felt 2 strong arms wrap around my waist and squeezing me slightly.

"It's beautiful!" Luke sighed.

"I know right! I can see us spending all night up here!" I imagined us curled up on one of the sofas in our pyjamas talking about random things.

"Well tonight, we are going on a date!" Luke told me.

"Are we now?!" I raised my eyebrow turning to face him.

"Mhmm! I decided and you have one hour so go!" She smirked kissing me sweetly before I ran off into our room to get ready.

______________________♥_________________________

A /N

Hey guys! Sorry about the infrequent updates! I know it's half term but I feel like I'm busier now then when I'm at school! Keep reading to find out about there date!

Plus I found a way for Luke and Libby to 'get it on' without creeping myself aswell as you guys out! But you will just have to wait and see! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥