A Very Jealous Boy!

"What the hell is he doing here?" Luke spat when she saw the shadow. It was Connor!

"Oh give over Luke! Atleast she's not crying anymore!" Harry said to Luke nudging him.

"Why are you crying babe?!" Connor asked. WAIT!!! Did Connor just call me babe?! ME...BABE?! Wow!

"It's a l-long story b-but I'm f-fine n-now honest!" I stuttered. We pulled away from the hug and he looked into my eyes before kissing me gently on the lips. I kissed him back forgetting about everyone else that was there. Suddenly, I heard someone run but I didn't pull away from the kiss to see who it was. When we eventually let go of eachother, I saw 9 people staring at me scrunching there noses. Hang on! Someone was missing! There was Lily, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Ashton Calum and Michael. FFS!!! Why does Luke always run off like this! I mean I ran off but I had a good reason! His reason is his CRUSH kissing another boy!

I was fed up of him and his stupid jealousy! I stood with Connor looking into his deep blue eyes.

"I think I'm gonna look for Luke!" Ash whispered.

Ash's POV

It was getting really aqward just standing there so I decided to look for Luke. He ran off in jealousy when he saw Libby kiss Connor.

I found him crouched down by a tree with his head in his hands.

"Hey mate, why did ya run off like that?!" I whispered to him not wanting to startle him.

"W-why does it a-always end up I-in me c-crying like this?!" He sobbed.

"You tell me lad! If you love this girl so much you need to let her know otherwise she's gonna move on!" I told him.

"What's the point! she's already moved on. Isn't that obvious to ya or can you not get that through you stupid head?!" He snapped. Wow! Luke has never spoken to any of us like that!

"Well I can see when I'm not wanted! I think I'll talk to you once you've calmed down! I'd rather not argue so late at night!

"Ash wait! I didnt mean to snap a-" he called but I cut him off.

"Save it Luke! I think you need to cslm down and talk later!" I said before turning on my heels and walking back to everyone else.