I'm Sorry Luke!

"Libby, get up you have rehearsal." Someone whispered shaking me lightly. I groaned and rolled over. "Fine then! You deserve this!" The voice sighed before I felt a huge weight suddenly fall on top of me.

"I am up!" I groaned. I look at at the person sitting on me and scowled. "Get off Styles!" I moaned pushing him off.

"Come on! You have rehearsal in an hour!" He smirked. I jumped off the bed and ran to the cupboard grabbing my grey Hogwarts joggers and plain black crop top with a grey sports bra underneath. I know it's winter but I will get hot dancing! I pushed Harry out the door and got changed. After applying light make up and throwing my hair up in a very messy pony tail, I grabbed my dance shoes whilst slipping on my black toms. I walked downstairs but only Harry was there.

"Hello!" I smiled.

"Hiya!" He sung. "You ready to go?!" He asked picking up his keys.

"Yeah let me call a taxi." I told him.

"Don't worry! I will drive you!" He chuckled.

"Are you sure?" I asked not wanting to inconvenience him.

"Yeah! We don't have to be at the recording studio until 12 so I have loads of time! You will have to direct me though!" He laughed.

"Yeah about that! I don't know how to get there from here!" I smiled sheepishly.

"Tell me the address and I will put it on the GPS." He smiled. I shrugged, grabbed my bag and left with Harry.

We got in the car and drove off. Ed Sheeran X was playing.

"Met this girl late last year,

She said don't you worry if I disappear.

I told her I'm not really looking for another mistake." Harry sang. His voice was amazing!

~~~~~

We arrived at the studio and I saw all the other cars parked up. I must be the last one there! I said goodbye to Harry and he told me him or one of the other boys would pick me up at 6 when I finished.

I walked to the studio we were in and slowly opened the door. Lily instantly ran over and hugged me.

"Where have you been?! Why haven't you answered our calls or texts? We have been worried sick! The last I heard of you was when you messaged me but you didn't give me a lot of information!" She blurted out. Everyone was looking at us now.

"I am staying with the 1D boys but I will explain to all of you later!" I mumbled before walking over to some of the other dancers.

I was talking to Laura, Becky and Ella when someone tugged on my arm. I turned around and saw Luke looking at me. I instantly flipped back completely ignoring him.

"Libby just talk to me!" He groaned.

"I have nothing to say to you! Now can you please leave I am trying to have a conversation with the girls!" I replied coldly.

"And I am trying to say I'm sorry!" He murmured.

" Sorry will not make it all okay! It isn't how it works Luke! I will work with you on the tour but other then that I don't want to see you! I am staying with other people who actually care!" I shouted getting everyone's attention.

"So your breaking up with me?" He croaked.

"I don't know! I need time to think about it all!" I replied quieter.

"I just want you to know I love you and I can explain!" He whispered before turning away and going back to the three boys. Tears filled my eyes but I didn't want to cry in front of everyone. I glanced at Lily who was already coming over to me and walked out of the room.