Tee

Libby's POV

I got woken up by the smell of cooking bacon. Luke's arms were still around my waist but I realised that it was 3:30 AM! I pulled his arms off me which woke him up.

"Sorry I woke you!" I apologised.

"It's ok! We better get you up! Long day today!" He sighed pulling himself off of the bed. We hobbled down the stairs as we both had that weird feeling in our legs that you get when you wake up. Everyone else was already up and they were making breakfast. It was dark and the only source of light was coming from the lights that reflect onto the stove so I turned the light on and saw ever single one of them with red puffy eyes. I ran over to them hugging them all one by one. When I got to Lily I started to sob onto her shoulder. She rubbed my back and as I pulled away I saw that she was crying too. I whiped my tears away as did she and then ended up laughing at how stupid we looked! It's only 3 months! I'm not going away forever! I would never do that knowing that I have such a great life here.

"We all sat down and ate breakfast together. It was silent but comfortably silent. We all split off and got dressed. As I was going to be on a plane for 12 hours, I decided to just wear leggings, one of Luke's shirts that he gave me to take with him and a flannel shirt. I slipped on my pumps and carried my suitcase downstairs.

"Hey! Let me take that for you love!" Luke insisted running half way up he stairs taking my heavy suitcase.

"I guess we better go then!" Ash sighed. We all left the house and clambered into the car one by one.

*At The Airport*

We got out of the car and walked into the main section of the airport. I walked over and checked in whilst everyone else went over to the Costa and waited for me there ( of course getting a drink there). I left the check in desk and met up with everyone else. I had 30 minutes before I found out what gate I needed to go to so we went to look around the shops. I found a magazine with the boys on he cover so I had to buy it. We carried in walked me around the shops until a voice echoed through the tannoy.

"Flight 13445HET to Heathrow Airport, London, England please make our way to gate 11. That is flight 13445HET to gate 11, Thank you."

I looked at everyone before giving them each a hug.

"Take care love!" Calum whispered.

"Have a safe flight." Ashton wished me.

"See you in a few months! Have fun! But not too much fun as I'm going to be missing out on it!" Michael joked.

"Text us when you land! Wait text us when you board! Wait text us wh-" Lily panicked.

"It's fine Lil! I will text you when I board and when I land!" I reassured her.

Then it was Luke.

"I'm gonna miss you baby girl!" He whispered.

"I will be back soon! Don't Worry!" I told him.

"I love you Libby!" He whispered kissing my forehead. I didn't know what to say!

"I love you too Luke!" I replied. He grinned hugging me tight.

" Final call for Heathrow Airport, London, England flight number 13445HET to gate 11. That's final call flight 13445HET to gate 11. Thank you."

"I better go then!" I sighed. Luke handed me my carry on giving me one last kiss in the lips. I said goodbye one more time before walking off to the gate looking back as I walked until they were out of sight.

I went through passport control and finally sat down on the plane. I sent a quick text to Lily and the boys before turning my phone off and plugging my earphones into my ipod listening to Girls On TV by The Vamps.