That's A Wrap

"Luke, Luke where are you?! Luke come here!" I couldn't see him anywhere! I ran every where turning corner after corner and eventually I spotted him. He was sat on a step with his head still in his hands. It looked like he was crying. "Luke?" He looked up at me and looked straight back to the ground. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder. He tilted his head so it was resting on mine. Why was he crying? " What's up Luke?!" I asked as I pulled my head away.

"The way you kissed him... it looked like you had moved on!" He admitted after a while.

" Are you serious?! It's called acting! Ash and I are friends and we only agreed to the kiss because it was good for the video!" I told him and he smiled at me so I playfully punched his arm. He did the same. " Now the video is finished and you don't have to worry!" I said.

We sat there for a while holding eachother but then something amazing happened. W looked into each others eyes and slowly connected our lips. Fireworks Blew up in my stomach and the only word I could think of is perfection but it was all ruined when along came trouble , aka Michael, to tell us the video was finished and we had to go in to see it. I stood up first and held my hand out for him to take it and eventually he did.

We got back to the room where the final scene was shot and joined everyone else. Calum put an arm around me and Ashton put an arm around Luke. We all watched the video and cheered when it had finished! It looked amazing! Everyone awwed at the kiss including Luke which made me smile.

After we had a big hug I stood infront of the 4 boys looked at Ashton and said

"No Ash, Ive thought about it and I'm sorry but I don't sing!" and without saying anything else I got in the Bentley and went home.