Cameron Dallas Is My Boyfriend

Luke's POV

So today we were going to London to find the last dancer to complete the tour. Libby spoke to Tee this morning and she was so happy to come on tour with us.

Libby came in wearing a plain black banuedo, floral kimono and black leggings. Wow why did I just say that!

Libby's POV

I came out of the shower and noticed Luke staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh nothing! You look beautiful!" He complimented me making me blush a deep red.

"Uhm thanks but I haven't even done my hair or make up yet!" I gushed pulling out my hair dryer.

"You still look beautiful!" He smirked in the mirror. I laughed at him before turning on the hair dryer and blow drying my hair upside down.

I straightened it and left it down but putting a hair tie around my wrist as there is no doubt that I would be dancing today. I did my usual makeup (Foundation, concealer, lots of mascara, blusher, and red lipstick). I grabbed my black Michael Kors bag before running down stairs where Lily and Michael had just come through the front door from her house.

"Morning love birds!" I sung.

"Haha morning Libby!" Michael laughed sarcastically. "Are you guys ready?" He continued.

"Err yeah the boys are in the lounge I think." I told them. "Lily have you got your dance shoes?" I asked her.

"Yep! In ma bag." She said with sass. I laughed grabbing my jazz and ballet shoes stuffing them in the bottom of my bag which surprisingly all fit with everything else in there!

"Guys we better get going if we want to get to both schools!" I announced walking into the lounge.

"Where are we going first because I thought only 1 of them was in London." Michael asked.

"The first one is Stageworks in Buckden. I went there before going over to Sydney."I replied.

"Can you even remember the names of the girls that we have already auditioned?" Calum smirked.

"Ella, Laura, Ellianah, Jessica, Hannah and Becky!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

Lily brought her Dad's car so we could all fit in. Lily and Michael sat in the front, Calum and Ash in the middle which left Luke and I in the back.

"Oh my gosh! You put the mix tape in!" I squealed as Lily turned up the music laughing hysterically once she heard what it was. When we were younger, Lily, Tee and I made our own CD of loads of different songs that we loved.

"Cameron Dallas, is my boyfriend. Oh, I love him soooo! " I sang way too loud!

"You can't have him, coz he's all mine!" Lily sang back.

"Excuse me... boyfriends in the car!" Luke sulked.

"It's okay Tee would kill both of us if she heard us and it would probably end up in a water fight!" (Little inside joke there ;)) I laughed.

"True! I bugsy Nash!" Lily yelled.

"Only if I get Hayes!" I agreed. Hayes was only a year older than me so it wasn't creepy! I used to keep it a secret of who my favourite 'magcon' members were but it's always been Matt and Hayes!

"Imagine if we met them!" She gasped.

"Bye Luke!" I joked. He pushed me playfully which ended up in a nudging war between us! Obviously I won because I nudged him just as we arrived at Stageworks so ran out of the car.

Falling for a pop starजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें