The Gold Envelope

I woke up and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I still think it's sweet how my mum left my room there instead of turning it into something else.

I took the lucky charms box out of the cupboard and started to pour them into my bowl. Half way through pouring my cereal, my phone went off in my pocket. And since I was half asleep, it made me jump and the cereal went all over the kitchen worktop!

My face lit up as I looked at the name.

Luke.

"Hello!" I sung.

"Hey girlie! How are you doing in England? !"

"Good! I saw my old dance teacher and she asked me to choreograph a dance for a class and perform my own dance for a show!" I announced.

"That's awsome! Wait does that mean that you are going to be away longer?!" He worried.

"No! The show is a month before I leave."

"Oh cool! I have a surprise for you!"

"What is it?!"

"I can't say! All I can say is look for the gold envelopes!"

"What gold envelope?!"

"Bye baby! Love you!"

"No wait Luke don't go what go-" I was cut off.

What gold envelope is he on about?! Oh no! It's 11:30 . I only have an hour to get ready! I ran to my room and threw on my leggings and once again one of Luke's white shirts as they were really baggy on my. I grabbed my dance shoes since I brought them with me for some reason and threw my hair up into a messy pony tail. I knocked on Dani's door and waited for her to answer.

No reply.

I knocked again.

No reply.

I slowly opened the door to find Dani fast asleep! I was tempted to be cruel and wake her up but I decided that i would be nice to her.

Message to - Baby sista Dani

Going to dance need a car. Using yours. I would have told you but you look too cute sleeping so I thought I would leave you! Xxx

I sent it and watched her phone beep on her bedside table. She didn't even flinch!

I filled up a water bottle, picked up my bag and walked out the house. I couldn't help but send out a quick tweet!

@hudsygirl01 - Loving England! Happy to spend the day with my girls at @VickyGrantSoD! Missed everyone so much! #sharingthelove

I clicked the little bird and started the car.

*****

I arrived at the Leisure Centre and went to the class room. It still feels weird being back! Even still, I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey Vicki!" I called to the other side of the room.

"Aha Libby! I have something for you!" She smirked handing me a gold envelope with the number 1 on it.

"What the?!" I murmured. I opened it and it read.

Dear Libby,

For weeks I have planned this!

Don't be worried.

Your going to love this!

All you need to do is be ready for 7 when a driver will pick you up and take you to your destination.

Wear something pretty!

Love Luke xxxxx

What?! Does that mean that he is in England?! Nah he can't be he has a gig tonight. Or should I say this morning!

Something was going on and I had no idea what it was! But for now I need to get ready for this class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! Really short! Sorry but a big one is coming soon!

Love ou guys! Xxxxxxxxx