Selfie!

I stared at him. " Why would you want me in your house?!" I asked genuinely confused.

"Because I love you!" He said as if it was obvious.

"I dunno! Let me talk to Lily and see what she thinks." I said running ahead to Lily and Michael who were nearly at there car. "Lily! Can I borrow you for a sec please?!" I asked. She pulled away from Michael and walked with me so we were on our own.

"What is it?" She said.

"If we go on the tour then we will lose our places at the academy and I told Luke that once I left the academy I would go home but he wants us to move in with them and I don't know what to do! Do you want to live with them?!" I blurted out quickly.

"I forgot about that because we are getting payed for it! I was going to come and live back here after I left the academy aswell I remember us talking about it! I don't know about moving in with them to be honest! Michael and I have only just told the fans that we are together!" Then it hit me!

"Luke hasn't told the fans about us yet!" I thought out loud.

"Why don't you talk to him about it?" Lily pointed out. I nodded and we walked back to the cars. We got back over to the cars and got in. Ash and Calum went with Lily and Michael because they were all going to Lily's parents house so it was just Luke and I. It was a perfect chance to talk to him about he fans.

"Err... Luke can I ask you something?!" I asked as I started the engine and pulled out of the car park.

"Sure what is it?!" He replied not looking up from his phone.

"Why haven't you told the fans about us? I mean it's been like a month!" I said looking at the road. I could feel him looking at me.

"I guess your right! I mean with you leaving a few weeks after we got together we didn't really get the chance but why don't we do a twitcam tonight and tell everyone?!" He said putting his hand on my thigh. He looked back at his phone and tweeted that we were doing one.

@LUKE5SOS ~ doing a twitcam with @hudsygirl01 tonight! Don't miss it we have a big announcment!

We drove back to the house in a comfortable silence. As we got in the house, my phone buzzed.

Message from - Lily x

I told the boys what I think yours and Luke's 'big announcement' was so thy are going to stay over mine tonight.

Message to - Lily x

Thanks yeah we are going to tell the fans in about 1 hour! I'm surprisingly nervous! Thanks but I'm guessing they will need to come and get clothes?!

Message from - Lily x

Yay! No they are going to use some of Michaels clothes

I didn't bother to reply because the only thing I could think of replying is 'ok' and there is no point in that! I find Luke in my room looking at the pictures on the walls. I hadn't looked at them properly since I got back. I walked up to him and slowly snaked my arms around his waist from behind and connecting my hands then resting them on his stomach whilst putting my head on his right shoulder.

"I was thinking about putting one up of us over there." I mumbled pointing to an empty space on the wall.

"We have no pictures together though." He laughed turning around and kissing my forehead lightly.

"I know but we both have phones with cameras on don't we?!" I replied burying my head into his chest. He swiftly pulled away and got his phone out of his pocket. He opened the camera. I took it off him and he stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned it to the front 'selfie' camera. I smiled and he put his lips to my cheek making me laugh as I pressed the capture button.

"Hey!" I laughed playfully swatting his arm.

"What it's a nice picture!" He grinned. I looked at the picture and it was quite cute. My smile had turned in to a shocked face with crimson cheeks. "Take another one!" He jumps.

"Um okay?!" I am a little confused on why he wants me to take another photo.

"Wait let me do something quick!" She smirks before running to my make up bag and pulling out a bright red lip stick. He smeared it all over his lips then did the same to me. "Now we look like that youtuber you watch! Miranda Sings!" I couldn't help but laugh at his excitement. I held the phone up and we did classic Miranda poses before I pressed the capture button again.

"Beautiful!" I laughed.

"It feels weird! How do you wear it?!" He moaned grabbing one of the make up wipes out of my make up bag then tossing one over to me.

"Girls are just better then boys!" I smirked knowing that I was going to pay for that comment!

Before I could run away, he charged at me tackling me onto the bed. He tickled my ribs sending me into uncontrollable fits of laughter.

"Take it back!" He yelled. I shook my head so he just tickled me more making a tear creep out from the corner of my eye. "Take it back and I will stop!" He yelled again with laughter in his voice.

"Okay I take it back!" I squealed.

"There we go! Now get ready for the twitcam!" He said standing up and walking downstairs. I stood up, fixed my hair and touched up my mascara a little before going downstairs where Luke had the computer set up. "Okay I just tweeted that it was starting so let's go!" He said starting the twitcam.

"Hey everyone! I am here with a very special guest Libby Hudson! We have something to tell you!" He said taking my hand. "I met Libby in August at the airport and since then I have been doing all I can to get her to go on a date with me! Anyway almost 2 months ago she agreed to go on a date with me and that same night she agreed to be my girlfriend! I hope you support us like you support Mickey and Lily because it would mean the world to me!" He explained.

The comments were going crazy! Most were happy comments saying that they ship Lubby or that we look so sweet etc. But there are always those people who don't want to follow the crowd! People call me a slut, saying I only want him for the fame or money. I pushed those comments to the back of my head and read the nice ones.

We sat doing Q&A's and Truth or Dare for about half an hour until Dani got home from work.

"Hey Libs! I'm staying at Laurens tonight, Jo is gonna be with Alex and mum left to go to London with work and she won't be back till tomorrow evening so you and the boys have the house to yourselves!" She announced.

"Calum and Ash are staying round with Mickey." I blush. She whistled and winked at me so I swatted her arm and laughed at her.

"I just came to grab some clothes and stuff so bye guys! Have fun!" She laughed waving a plastic bag with her clean clothes in the air.

"So we have the night to ourselves!" Luke smirked walking over to me.

"What so you want to do?!" I asked knowing what sort of reply I was going to get back!

"There's a few things we could do! I mean there is a sofa, a bed, a floor!" He winked.

"Luke!" I shrieked. This was going to be eventful.