It Will Charge

Libby's POV

This morning I was awake at 6:00 AM because at 9:00 AM me and Lily had a Ballet exam. This was the exam that gave us our final grade before Christmas! I had to get dressed, have something to eat, put my hair in a neat bun, make sure I had my umbrella (my prop) along with my normal ballet shoes and my pointé shoes. On top of that I had to pretty much do the same for Lily! Half an hour later Lily woke up and we had some food.

At 8:15 we left the apartment and made our way to the class room that the exam was taking place. My nerves got higher and higher with every step. I looked at the list and noticed that I only had 20 minutes. I threw my bag down and started to warm up. Before I knew it, I was getting called in. I took a deep breath and walked in . I put my pointé shoes in the corner of the room and started the exercises.

Half an hour later, I walked out of the room with a huge smile across my face. It went amazing! I was so proud of my self because I had been given a distinction which is the highest mark. On top of that, I got 96% so I got an extra certificate which was called a platinum award! After me it was Lily so I waited for her to finish. She came out with 95% so she got distinction and a platinum award as well! We practice skipped back to our apartment in excitement! I phoned my family to tell them the news then went back to the apartment. To celebrate, Lily and I got ready to go out to a club. Once in a while it's a good way to celebrate!

At 9:00 PM we went into the club about half an hour away. We got a drink and sat down in a booth. A short while later, we were joined by some of the other students including Connor and Ellis. It wasn't as awkward as we had a few drinks but not so many that we were drunk! After a few more drinks and a dance on the dance floor we went home. It was a really good night but I was so tired! My head was throbbing and my ankles hurt from my heels. All I wanted to do was sleep. I didn't remember much of what happened that night but Lily said that we left because Ellis and I were twerking on the bar which sounds about right! We got home and I went straight to bed. I pretty much collapsed on my bed so Lily took my shoes off for me.

I didn't wake up until 11:00 AM but it was ok because I didn't have any lessons today. It felt like I was staring at the sun so I put my Victoria Beckham sunglasses on, threw my hair into a messy bun and went into the living room. I fell on the sofa without realising who was here. I looked around and saw Lily but then I saw Luke, Calum, Ash and Michael. I croaked a hello but nothing else.

"Is she alright Lily?!" Michael asked.

"Hungover! We went out last night to celebrate our exam and someone got a little tipsy!" She answered.

"No I didn't!" I snapped.

"Yes you did! You were twerking on the bar shouting 'Miley, This is how you do it! I would teach you but it will charge!' and then you started singing Can we dance by The Vamps to the bar tender!" She said and everyone laughed. I put my head on a pillow and closed my eyes. Not that anyone could see as I had my sunglasses on.

"No offence buy why the hell are you here?!" I asked.

"Just thought we would pop round and see you both." Luke stated. I sighed and stood up walking to the kitchen to get a drink. Today was gonna be one of those days!