Favouritism Much

Libby's POV

Today I was spending the whole day with my sister. We hadn't spent alot of time together and after Jo died I think we both knew that we needed to make the most of eachother whilst I was in England.

I wore a plain black crop top, black jeans and a red and black flanel shirt. I did my make up bigger today for some reason. I put a thick line of eyeliner on with false lashes and red lipstick. I straitened my hair then back combed it slightly giving it more volume. To finish, I wore a plain red beanie and my white toms.

Dani wore a grey shirt with black jeans, a leather jacket and grey vans. She did her make up like mine. Big eyes and bold lips. Her hair was curled and flipped over to one side with a dark red bandana. ( A/N The bandana and hairstyle Parisa Tarjomani has)

"You ready to go?" Dani asked watching me walk downstairs.

"Let me just get my purse and say bye to Luke." I told her grabbing my phone and my purse chucking them in my black Michael Kors bag. "Bye Luke I going now with Dani so see you later." I walked up to him hugging him.

"Okay we have to do a few interviews with the 1D boys whilst we are here so I will be going out soon." He smirked.

"WHAT! YOU ARE DOING AN INTERVEIW WITH ONE FUCKING DIRECTION?!" My inner fan girl yelled.

Mhmm! Suppose you haven't seen them in ages have you! Maybe we could all go out to dinner tonight!" He replied.

"Yeah! If you did that then I would marry you!" I said. Wow my inner directioner is taking this a little far.

"Well then I will have to talk to them about it today won't I!" He grinned pulling me to him kissing me passionately.

"Libby stop making saliva babies and get in the damn car!" Dani yelled from the garage. Luke and I were in fits of laughter but eventually I left.

*

"So where do you wanna go?" I asked her as we walked up to the huge shopping centre.

"I need to go into hollister because I'm running out of spray and MAC just because it's next to hollister!" She announced as we walked towards hollister.

I ended up buying a bottle of the blue body spray and a backless black skater dress along with one of those weird backless bras. In MAC,I bought a deep purple lipstick and a new liquid eyeliner.

We some how ended up in Starbucks. I ordered a caramel creme frappe then sat down at a couch waiting for Dani to bring our drinks.

Message from - Luke ♥

Looks like your gonna be buying a new outfit for dinner tonight ;) I will book a table for 12 as I'm guessing Dani won't want to eat alone since your mum is in London until tomorrow.

I literally screamed getting alot of stares but I didn't care. I was going to have dinner with One Direction.

"What's up with you?" Dani asked handing me my frappe.

"We are having dinner with One Direction tonight! I haven't seen them since my big show case!" I squealed. I could see a flash of excitement in her face but she covered it quickly.

"Oh um cool! I guess." She coughed making me laugh hysterically. "Shut it Lou!" My nickname as a kid was Libby Lou but Dani just called me Lou. I found it quite cute actually.

*

We were now in Top Shop because I wanted to get a new pair of shoes to match my new dress that I was wearing tonight.

"Oh Lou, do you think Niall would like thi-" She cut herself off.

"Oh my god! You like Niall! I knew it! I could tell you were exited about having dinner with them." I squealed.