This Was All Your Fault

We got back to the apartment and Lily followed me to my room. I got under the covers and pulled them upto my neck.

"So what happened?!" She asked.

"He asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and I said I needed time to think!"I lied. She looked at me with an apologetic smile.

"It's ok! He said he thought you might not say yes but I told him to ask you anyway because I can tell that you like him no matter what you say!" She pried.

"How can you tell?!" I blushed.

"Come on Libby! I've known you for 14 years! I can tell! And right now I can tell that something is up! What are you hiding!" She answered sternly.

"Nothing! I tell you everything! Why would I lie about something like this! I just need time to think!" I lied again.

"Okay okay! I can still smell something fishy around here! And it's not because you've been on a boat for the night!" She laughed.

Eventually she walked out the room so I pulled my phone out and texted Luke.

Message to - Luke ♥

So far so good! Lily is suspicious but we are clear so far! How is it going with the boys?! Xxx

Almost instantly I got a reply.

Message from - Luke ♥

Same here! They pounced on me as soon as I walked in the door! But as usual  I played it cool ;) xxx

I laughed at his message then put my phone in my pocket and walked into the lounge. Ellis was over and as soon as he saw me he stood up and walked over to me.

"Hey! Connor really needs to see you! After he came round yesterday he has locked himself in he bathroom and hasn't come out! I'm really worried about him as he could be doing anything! I get that your into Luke but please just speak to him!" He blurted out. I was really shocked but confused at the same time.

"But he said that he was drunk?!" I questioned.

"No! He hasn't been drunk for a few days! I was with him all yesterday before he went to yours with the flowers!" He replied. I looked at him then ran to his apartment. Even if I'm not dating him, doesn't mean that I can't be worried about the fact that he has locked himself in a bathroom over night! Ellis ran after me unlocking he door and directing me to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door quietly and heard a few sobs. I knocked again but a bit louder because I thought he didn't hear me.

"Go away!" He yelled.

"Con! It's me! Let me in so we can talk." I whispered through the door. I heard some shuffling before the door swung open revealing a puffy eyed, pale Connor. I stared at him before noticing something that made me feel sick! Blood drops on the floor and lying next to the blood drops, A mens razor.

A razor!

Was this because of me?! I looked at his arm noticing scratches and cuts all over his wrists!

"Why Connor! Why have you done this to yourself?!" I asked softly.

"You." He replied cold.

"What do you mean?!" I questioned.

"You." He said once again with no tone to his voice.

"I don't understand! What have I done to make you want to do this to yourself?!" I said getting quite upset that it was my fault.

"Luke." He told me once again coldly.

"Luke hasn't done anything!" I stated.

"He took you away from me!" He shouted.