So Tumblr

1 week later

It had been a week since the boys got here and nearly everyday we either went into town or stayed at home and watched films with my family. Lily and Michael came over every morning aswell.

Today, we were going to a dance class to audition some of the seniors for the boys tour. Only 6 people want to audition so we were thinking about going up to London to Performing Arts collages.

I woke up next to Luke poking his cheek trying to wake him up.

"Luke get up lazy butt!" I whispered poking him again. It wasn't working so I decided to try something different. I slowly adjusted my position so I was kneeling next to him. I bent down and planted a small soft kiss on his lips. Instantly he smirked and kissed back. "Get up! You have an hour!" I laughed pulling away.

I texted Lily telling her to meet us at the dance studio then went downstairs making breakfast. I made 2 waffles with cyrup, whipped cream and berries on the top. The first thing I thought was 'Omg this breakfast is SO tumblr!' How sad am I?!

I finished my breakfast, ran upstairs and got dressed. I wore a pair of grey thermal leggings, a plain white t-shirt with lace shoulders, black wooly cardigan that stopped mid-thigh, black ugg boots and my grey magcon beanie. Luke woke Calum and Ash up so they were ready to go. I went into Dani's room as usual asking for her car.

"Libby you don't need to ask! They keys are in the kitchen like always! Just use it! If the car isn't here and you are then I will worry!" She groaned as I woke her up.

I got down stairs and got in the car with the 3 boys. As I turned it on, Don't Stop blasted out of the speakers. Oh god! I obviously forgot to take out the CD when I was in here the other day!

"Was that supposed to happen?!" Ash laughed making me blush.

"Err... umm... Dani has your album! She was obviously listening to it earlier!" I lied.

"Mhmm...!" All 3 of them said laughing afterwards.

The car journey was so fun! I put MY Clubland Classics CD which I thought I lost when I moved to Buckden! The boys were all singing and I was attempting to but knowing me it probably sounded awful! No matter what Ash kept saying about me and do it professionally!

It didn't take long for us to find Lily and Mickey (the cafe!) so once we did, we went into the classroom.

"Hiya! Is this everyone?" I called as we walked in.

"Hey! Yep all 6 of them!" Vicki replied after running upto Lily to have a quick catch up. I had choreographed a dance to Voodoo Doll and 18 then we would teach it to them then watch them perform it in small groups.

*

"Okay girls are you ready?" Vicki asked. The girls nodded as Lily pressed play and the girls started to dance. Wow! They were absolutely amazing! I could see why Vicki asked these girls to audition. They finished dancing and me Lily and he boys went outside to talk.

"Okay so what do you think?!" I asked looking at the pieces of paper with there details on along with a head shot.  I didnt really need all of this as a few years ago i was helping them in tyere classea but I did feel like a director choosing actors for a big movie or something.

"I dunno I mean there is enough space for all of them!" Ash replied.

"I know it's hard! They are all amazing! I can see why you two both went here!" Calum stated.

"Well we might as well go for the obvious answer then..." Luke pointed out. We all agreed and went back inside.

"Okay so we have made a decision! We have decided that all of you will get a place on the tour!" I announced. Everyone was so happy including Vicki. She had brought these girls up to this point! To me she was like a second mother! Raising me into the dancer I am today!

"Okay so we start rehearsals in about a month and they take place in London. We have the details to contact you so don't worry you will be informed on when you must be at rehearsals and extra information! Thanks for your time and well done!" Now all we had to do is find two more dancers.

We decided to go to bigger collages like places in London but we could do that another day! It was getting close to Christmas so we thought we would go down in the beginning of December just before the term ends so the two lucky girls can have a lovely Christmas knowing that they are going on tour with 5 seconds for summer for 4 months whilst getting payed.

"Oh my!" I realised something about he tour.

"What's wrong?!" Luke asked putting his arm around my waist as we left the building.

"Me and Lily are going to have to leave the academy!" I replied.

"Wait does that mean you will come back to England because you told me that once you finished at the academy you were coming back to be with your family?!"Luke asked.

"That was the plan but I'm so in love with Australia and you! I'm not really sure! I mean where would we live because I am guessing Lily would stay as her and Michael are hitting it of really well!"

"Come and live with us!" Luke blurted.