British Dudes and Aussie Chics

Libby's POV

Connor wasn't the only reason why I wanted to go back to England. I had been thinking about it for a while and the thing with Connor was just that one little push too far. I missed my family! It was the longest that I had ever been away from them and loads of people say 'just Skype them' or 'you have a phone don't you' but they don't understand! You can't give them a hug on Skype or over the phone! And in Australia the times are so different so it's hard to sit down and have along chat with my busy schedule and my family all having jobs! 

It had been a week since the situation with Connor. I had spoken to Luke about what I want and he is trying to be supportive of me but I can tell that he doesn't want me to go! I suggested him coming with me as I would only be there for a few months but he can't because he has such a busy job! He's out nearly everyday with interviews, sound checks, meet ups ect...

It was official! I had my heart set on England! I needed to be with my family. I had spoken to Madam York and she said that I can take 3 months holiday as long as I save up for it in the actual holidays as in going in and practicing in between terms which I was fine with. I had booked my flight but I hadn't told my family. I wanted it to be a huge surprise. Me and Lily had a long chat about it and she said that she would be okay to look after the apartment and make sure nothing happens. I could trust Lily because I had known her for 14 years! I had also been round to Luke's house and told the boys. Michael, Calum and Ashton were fine with it but Luke walk out of the room half way through me explaining what was happening. It was only 3 months!

Luke's POV

I couldn't bare to listen to Libby telling us that she was going away! Even though I haven't said it yet.... I love her! She is different to the others! When I see her I get butterflies. When she smiles I want to just faint and oh my when we kiss it feels like the whole world has blown up inside of me! She came up a few minutes later and tried to explain.

"Please Luke why don't you understand?! You Go on tours all the time! Don't you miss your family?! This is the longest I have ever been away from my family! I miss them." She told me.

"Of course I miss them when I'm on tours! I have to live with it! It's called growing up." I called.

"At least you live in the same country as them! Are you basically saying that I'm not a loud to visit my family and my friends?! That's cold!" She spat.

"I'm not saying that! It will just be hard! I don't want to be away from you! How do I know that your not off with some British dude whilst your away?!" I spat back.

"So you don't trust me?! Is that what it is? Of course it is! Seriously Luke, if that's the way ou think then why did you ask me out in the first place?! Anyway how do I know that your not going to go off with some Aussie chic?! You are famous Luke you have girls falling at your feet!" She pried.

"I do trust you! I asked you out because I want to be with you and just because I'm in a band it doesn't mean that I can just pick up a girl any time I like!" I answered.

"Yeah it does! People don't even know we are together! It's not like I'm going away forever! Just a few months. You can either be supportive like everyone else or you can not! It's up to you!" She said before walking out of my room. I heard a few faint voices downstairs the the front door open and close. I looked out the window and saw Ash and Libby getting in the car. Be was obviously driving her back to her apartment.

A few seconds later Calum and Micheal came into my room and asked what happened so I told them everything.

"Dude you have to let her go to England! Like she said it's only for a few months! Everyone needs time to be with there family!" Calum said.