Save It Luke!

*RECAP*

"Luke, being in England has made me decide what I'm going to do after the tour." I mumbled.

"And that is..." He pried hopefully.

"I'm going to live with you!" I squealed. He didn't say anything,he just looked at me and kissed me passionately. After a few minutes he pulled away and smirked.

"We can finish that off when we get back!"

The car ride was silent but comfortable silence.

We got back and ran straight to our room. As soon as the door closed, he connected our lips roughly rushing me straight to the bed. I pulled at the hem of his shirt which he soon enough pulled off along with mine. I guess you could say this was our best date yet!

The Next Day

I woke up and memories of last night flooded back to me. I looked up at my boyfriend who was playing with my hair.

"Morning!" He smiled.

"Morning!" I replied. I pulled myself off of him and went to grab my robe which was on the other side of the room. I looked at Luke who had occupied himself with his phone. I made a run for it throwing my robe around me.

"I saw you!" Luke smirked so I just rolled my eyes. "Can you pass me my robe please?!" He asked.

"Nope!" I laughed.

"Well you said it yourself!" He sighed starting to pull the duvet off of him.

"Aahhh my eyes! Please stop!" I screamed covering my eyes and throwing his robe at him. There was a loud knock at the door and when I answered it three boys ran in followed by Lily.

"Morning!" She giggled. I quickly got showered and dressed then made breakfast for everyone.

"Do you wanna eat up on the roof?" I asked them.

"What roof?!" Calum's face lit up.

"Well grab your plates from the kitchen and I will show you before we go!" I laughed. They ran to our kitchen and grabbed there food. I led them up the stairs onto the roof top. They instantly ran to the couches. I took my plate and set it on the edge of the roof and just looked at the people running around so early in the morning.

"You alright beautiful?!" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Lake looking at me. He leaned in to kiss me but I put my finger tips on his mouth to stop him.

"Bacon breath!" I laughed.

"Guys we better go! We have rehearsal." Ashton announced. We all took our plates to our mini kitchen and left for rehearsal.

----

After rehearsal, we all went back to the hotel and went in the pool on the roof. The boys were all making keeks and Luke took one of me doing a back flip into the pool which looked really cool!

"Libby, I am going out for a second, be back soon!" Luke told me kissing my cheek before running off. Where was he going? I shrugged it off and carried on messing about in the pool.

About 20 minutes later, I got out to find Luke.

"Guys do you know where Luke has gone?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at everyone either on the deck chairs or the couches. They all shook there heads so I threw his Nirvana top over me and went out to look for him.

I opened the door and looked down the hallway. My eyes widened when I saw Luke with a girl pressed up against the wall eating each other's faces off!

"Luke!" I screamed. He instantly pulled away from the girl staring at me with wide eyes.

"Libby, I can expla-" He started to run towards me but I cut him off.

"Save it Luke! Looks like last night was just a waist of everyone's time!" I spat before slamming the door in his face. I put my back against the door sliding down it whilst sobbing in my hands. I put my legs to my chest and my head on my knees letting the tears fall onto my lap.

"Libby! Open the door!" Luke yelled through the door.

"Stay away from me Luke! I can't believe you!" I croaked.

"Baby don't cry!" He whispered.

"Don't call me baby! And if I cheated on you, you would probably cry! Didn't you cry when I kissed Ash for the video and when I went out with Connor?! Well it's my turn now!" I spat banging my hand on the door.

"Libby, what's wrong hun?" Lily's soft voice came from the other side of the room.

"Luke cheated! I saw him kissing some girl down the hall! Now he's outside and I'm not letting him in!" I whispered so Luke couldn't hear. She threw her arms around me before moving me so she could open the door. I stood up so I could see what she was going to do.

"How dare you do that to her you fucking twat!" She screamed in his face. She slapped him hard on the cheek before storming back inside and slamming the door in his face.

"And that's why I love you!" I smiled hugging her.