The Kiss

The next few days went by quite quickly!

It got to the day of the recording. At 8:30 am, I was driven to a school about an hour away. This was where we were shooting the video. We got into our costumes and got straight into it It took us 1 hour to shoot the first bit! That was me and Calum. Luke was next to us singing and he kept loosing focus. It was quite annoying actually because we had 1 day and because I hadn't spoken to him ( because I was embarrassed) he kept forgetting what he was doing. It was kinda sweet but a little creepy.

Luke's POV

We were shooting the first part but it was taking so long and I kept losing my focus. Libby hadn't spoken to me since I went to her apartment and that was a week ago! We had been with eachother everyday since then! She could atleast say hi!

The dress she was wearing was amazing! white flowing dress with a black ribbon around the edge of the skirt and a black bow on her back at the top of her dress.

Eventually, Dave got really annoyed and called me over.

"What on earth is going on with you?!" He looked furious!

"I'm sorry can we get back to shooting?!" I asked but that was a big mistake!

"Oh sorry Mr Hemmings do you want to shoot the scene now?! Well let's do it then! Now that your ready to actually pay attention!" His face was bright red and I knew that I had to buck my ideas up!

I went back to my place and started shooting again.

That time, it went perfectly!

We got through the rest of the day with out a problem... Until!

David decided to change the ending. Instead of me and Ash walking off as a cute couple we had to kiss!

When he said it both of our heads exploded. KISS?! When Luke found out he genuinely looked like he was about to cry!

Why was I worried about what Luke thought?! Yeah so be both liked the look of eachother but he's not my boyfriend!

Ashton and I agreed to it as Dave said that it would get the video alot more views.

'I never will be good enough for her, no no, I never will be good enough for her'

Ashton and I ran to the camera took eachothers hands and kissed eachother like we were told. As soon as Dave shouted 'CUT', Luke stormed off with his head in his hands.

Everyone looked in the direction that he was going in and the all faced me. What did I do?! I just did as I was told! People looked at me as if to was 'what have you done'! Calum and Michael started to walk over to me so I used my instincts and ran after Luke.