Don't Do That Harold!

Lily and I sat on my bed holding each other.

"Why would he do this?!" I sobbed slightly. I had cried for about 10 minutes on the bed with Lily comforting me.

"I don't know Libs but he has some serious explaining to do!" She sighed. "Shall we go back upto the boys or stay here?" She added.

"Let's go up. I don't want to sit here for the rest of the day!" I replied slowly getting up from the bed and walking over to the door with Lily behind me.

"Hey gir- Libby? What's wrong?" Calum stuttered as we got to the roof top.

"Do you want me to tell them?" Lily whispered. I nodded once.

"Luke went off and Libby saw him in the corridor kissing someone else. He was slamming on the door so I slapped him round the face!" She explained.

"Oh my god! What an idiot!" Michael gasped.

"He is going to pay!" Ash growled.

"Ash. He's going to pay because he just lost me!" I added before turning around and walking back tp the bedroom. Grabbing my suitcase which still had my clothes in and walking out of the hotel room and into the hallways. I stormed into the lift and pressed the button to the ground floor. The elevator was going crucially slow so when it did open, I nearly full on sprinted straight through the lobby and out onto the busy streets of London. I didn't know where to go so I just walked. I kept going until I saw some paps. What were they going here?

"Harry! Over here!"

"Liam! Is it true that you are dating Demi Lovato?"

"Niall smile for the camera!"

"Zayn is it true that Perrie is pregnant with Louis baby?!"

That's what I heard the paps shout so when I looked closer, I saw a cute Irish boy push his way out of the crowd. He ran across to my side of the road to try and get away from them so I quickly ran to him. Well ran as fast as I could with a giant suitcase in my hand!

"Niall!" I whispered. "Niall!" I tried again. "Horan!" I whisper/shouted. "Nando's!" I smirked as the blonde boys head popped up.

"Oh Libby hey!" He waved walking over to me. "Wait a minute! Suitcase, mascara running down your face, tear stained cheeks, what the hell has Luke done!" He thought out loud.

"He cheated." I replied simply trying to get rid of the mascara that was down my face.

"Well where are you going?"

"I don't really know! I'm supposed to be here until the end of the week because of rehearsals but I am refusing to stay with Luke!" I half laughed.

"Stay with us!" He blurted out. "I mean you know, If you want to!" He added with a sheepish smile.

"Are you sure! I don't want to be a buzz kill-" I started to ramble but he cut me off.

"It's fine honestly! Me and the boys love you and you are more than welcome to stay with us!" He smiled sweetly.

"Um okay then!" I nodded. We got the attention of their security guard Paul who pulled the other boys over to us. They had called a car to come and get them and it pulled up just in time. Niall whispered in Paul's ear who smiled at me sympathetically and got my bag whilst I got inside the car.

"Oh hey Libby! What are you doing here?!" Harry asked smiling at me then furrowing his eyebrows. "Have you done something new with your make up?" He added. Niall slapped him round the head then gave me a 'shall I tell them' look. I nodded once then all the boys turned and faced Niall.