4 Idiots And One Girl I Feel Very Sorry For

Libby's POV

Today I was going back to rehearsals. I decided to go in early so I could talk to Luke. I texted Lily asking her to get Luke to come in early on his own so we could talk.

I was wearing grey jogger shorts and a loose white tee. I put a Parka jacket on over the top as it is nearly Christmas! I had my hair in a messy pont tail and applied light make up. I said goodbye to all of the boys and left with Liam to go to rehearsal.

"So you and Luke are going to settle things?" He asked me as we pulled out of the drive.

"Yeah! At least I hope so! I am going to tell him about my kiss with Harry as well." I told him.

"He should be okay! I saw the way he looks at you and you both seem to love each other so much! I hope you get a good enough reason to why he did what he did!" He smiled not keeping his eyes on of the road.

After 15 minutes, we pulled up to the studio. I thanked Liam and hopped out. I walked up to our room and walked in. Luke was sat on the floor leaning against the mirrors.

"Hey." I almost whispered.

"Hey." He replied in the same tone.

"I am so sorry Luke!" I gushed suddenly.

"Why would you be sorry! I kissed someone else and I have no reason to back myself up! It was just some fan who found our hotel and saw me. She just came on to me and me being stupid, I kissed back. I am so sorry Libby! I love you with all my heart and I hope you can forgive me!" He stood up and walked over to me. He took my hands in his and I could see the sorrow in his eyes.

"Luke I have something to tell you." I sighed. I sat down and so did Luke.

"What is it?" He edged me on.

"I kissed Harry." I murmured.

"What?" He looked shocked. I couldn't bare to look at him so I looked at the floor.

"We are playing truth or dare 1D style and I got dared to kiss Harry. It was either that or strip!" I told him avoiding eye contact.

"I'm not mad." He told me. I looked at him and he was smiling. "I have played there version of truth or dare before so I know what goes on. I'm glad you kissed Harry because nobody is aloud to see that much of you apart from me." He took my hands again.

"I love you Luke." I told him.

"I love you too." He put his lips on mine. My arms snaked around his neck and his around my waist. "I missed you." He mumbled against my lips.

"I missed you too." I replied before re attaching our lips. Once we pulled away, we sat up against the mirror lined walls and I pulled out my iPad.

"We have an hour until everyone gets here so what do you wanna do?" He put his arm around my shoulder.

"YouTube videos?" I suggested. He nodded so I clicked on the red icon.

We watched O2l videos for a while then moved on to Miranda Sings.

"Well looks like someone made up!" I heard someone say. We looked up and say Laura, Ellie and Jess smirking in the doorway.

"Hey girls!" Luke chuckled.

"So when did the happy couple get back together?" Jess asked.

"Earlier today. I asked him to come in early so we could talk. We made up so started watching YouTube videos." I explained.

After a while, everyone else came in. I was stood with Lily talking about Luke and the guys. I told them about Harry and the first bing Lily asked was 'was it good?!' I just burst out laughing.

Two strong arms snaked around my waist and held me tight. He kissed my cheek and rested his chin on my shoulder. I leaned back onto him and put my hands on top of his.

"Look who made up!" Sue grinned from the doorway. I smiled at her then at Luke. "Let's get to work! Libby you can go out with Lily because of missed it yesterday and we did more of Social Casualty." She continued. Lily and I picked up our bags and went to the next room along.

I set my bag down and plugged in my I pod. Lily took me through the dance until I got it.

"So are you coming back to the hotel?" She asked me.

"I don't know because we go home tomorrow after rehearsal. I don't see any point of leaving to 1D house and stay 5 minutes away for one night when you could just pick me up the tomorrow!" I reasoned and she nodded.

___________

We left the studio and some paps were there. I spotted the black jeep and saw Niall waving from inside.

"So pick me up after rehearsal from the 1D house yeah?!" I said to Luke.

"Yeah we will be there! I love you!" He said.

"I love you too!" I smiled before kissing him. I pulled back and went to leave but he pulled me back and kissed me again. This time it was longer and slower.

"Sorry I had to do that." He smirked.

"Bye Luke!" I laughed before walking to the car.

"So you made up!" Niall smiled.

"Yeah! I couldn't be happier right now!" I grinned.

"You do realise the paps were taking so many photos of you two!" He laughed.

"I don't care about them now! They used to really get on my nerves but now I just tend to ignore them!" I told him as he drove down the road.

A car over took us beeping really loudly. I looked at the licence plate and laughed.

"Who is that?" Niall asked.

"4 idiots and one girl I feel very sorry for!" I laughed.

He sped up slightly and overtook them. As we went passed them, I rolled my window down and stuck my tongue out at them and I saw them all laughing at me.

________________

"Hunnys I'm home!" I yelled jokingly through the house.

"Someone's in a good mood!" Louis smiled as I walked into the lounge.

"Maybe!" I smirked.

"I'm guessing you made up with Luke!" He suggested and I nodded with a grin on my face.

________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! So the next chapter is going to be quite short but it is going to have a huge cliff hanger!

Love it guys! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx