1

THERE IS NOTHIG SPECIAL about the youngest of the Harrison sisters, she has no talents, her personality is pretty boring; in her eyes that is

THERE IS NOTHIG SPECIAL about the youngest of the Harrison sisters, she has no talents, her personality is pretty boring; in her eyes that is. She's sure the only thing unique about her is that she's a twin but that can easily be overlooked by many people. Sometimes she likes being invisible but other times, it can be exhausting.

Her blonde hair flows freely in the wind as she pushes her way through the trees. She makes it to the clearing, walking over to her twin sister, Amy. "Hi." She whispers, sitting down next to her on the ground. Running her fingers through the dry and brittle dirt, she stares down blankly at it, no emotions on her face.

"You okay, Aria?" Lori asks her, glancing down at the distant female. Slowly nodding, Aria raises to her feet, grabbing a handful of dirt.

"Do you know when they'll be back?" She quietly asks, her voice frail and tired.

As if on cue, a horn blares and Aria spins around, looking off into the distance. Walking forward and letting the dirt fall between her fingers, she squints her eyes, a red object moving closer. Stuffing her hands in her jeans pocket, running her black converse over the dirt, she tilts her head to the side, her eyebrows furrowing in concentration. The red object moves closer and Aria realizes its a car.

"It's a car." She tells Dale, glancing up at him before looking back at the car.

The red car pulls up in front of her and she watches as Glenn Rhee emerges from the car. Aria rushes forward, swinging the hood up. Glancing around, she sticks her hand inside the engine before pulling some wires, quieting the alarm. A blob of blonde hair runs past her and starts questioning him. Letting out a small sigh and grabbing ahold of Amy's forearm, she utters an apology to him, pulling Amy away. Amy looks down at her Aria, grabbing her hand. A box truck pulls up behind the car and Aria watches in hope. Her blue eyes light up once she sees her older sister, Andrea, rush out of the truck.

With a small smile fixed on her face, Amy and Aria shuffle forward, their arms wrapping around her sister in a group hug. Feeling something fall onto her arm, she looks up, chuckling. "You two were always so emotional." She utters, shaking her head.

Unwrapping herself out of theirs arms, she stands aside, sending everyone else a curt nod. Noticing T-Dog's bruised and battered face, she raises her eyebrows, wincing. "What happened to you?" She asks, her head tilting slightly. With T-Dog being the only few people she talks to around here, she finds herself calming down a bit.

"Two words. Merle Dixon." A smile forms on her face and a hand flies up to her mouth, covering the cheeky smile.

"It's not funny." T-Dog grunts and Aria nods her head, quietly laughing.

"It is." She disagrees, her hand lowering back to her side. The smile on her face disappears and her eyes catch sight of a new man.

"Who's he?" She asks, nodding towards him. T-Dog turns his head and looks at the guy.