39

BLONDE HAIR SLAPS her face as she swings around, a look of confusion on her face

BLONDE HAIR SLAPS her face as she swings around, a look of confusion on her face. Her sister is alive and is in Woodbury? "Andrea's alive?" Aria asks, her heart beating rapidly. Her whole family isn't dead and she's happy to hear that. "Right next to the Governor." Daryl utters, his blue eyes meeting Aria's. Determination fills her face and she begins to walk back towards Woodbury, Rick calling out for her. "I have to go get her!" Aria tells them, a hand gripping her arm and turning her around.

"She made her choice. If you go back that, they're going to kill you if they see you." Aria shakes her head before pulling her arm away from him, walking back towards the car. So Daryl can go in and get his sibling but Aria can't? What's fair in that? She just wants her sister back. For a while she was grieving over someone who was still alive and she didn't know it. She thought she didn't have anymore blood family and now she does and she can't get Andrea back? She's upset.

Aria sits on the ground, silently listening to the small group of four arguing. They are at each other's throats and it's aggravating Aria. Right now, the group needs to be on the same page. They've knowingly started a war and they don't need to be fighting with each other. "Fine. We'll fend for ourselves." Aria swivels her head around, looking towards the redneck. Surprisingly, she's not upset. She would do the same if it were Andrea. As Daryl begins to walk off, Aria stands to her feet, walking slowly behind the group as they rush after him. She needs to talk to him before he leaves.

Once Rick is finished talking with Daryl, Aria grabs his wrist, stopping him from walking into the woods. "I'm not going to tell you to stay because I wouldn't want you to do that if it were me. But I also don't want us leaving on somewhat bad terms." She tells him, looking him straight in the eyes. "Just—be safe out there." Leaning forward, she wraps her arms around his torso, her head leaning on his chest. With the bushes and the car hiding the two from sight, Daryl wraps his arms around her, savoring the moment.

She's the one person he's going to miss most even if she's hurt from the lie he had told her. He done it to protect her and now that he's leaving, maybe she should know. As the two separate from the warm embrace, their eyes meet each other and in that moment, all they cared about was each other; not Merle, not walkers. Their true feelings shine through their eyes and they both slowly lean in. Their lips touch and Aria wraps her hands around his neck, the hunger for each other showing through.

"Daryl!" The two jump apart, their cheeks burning and they look over towards the woods, noticing Merle hadn't seen nothing. Blowing out a breath, Aria tucks a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear, her eyes lowering to the ground. "Bye, Daryl." She bids farewell and sends him a small wave, her feet bringing him farther away from him as they go their separate ways.

It may of not been the best kiss in the world, but it was the best for her and that is all that matters.

IM SCREAMING THEY KISSED!

DARIA IS ON A ROLLLLL AHH