38

HER BLUE EYES scan over the area as Aria tries to find Daryl despite the dark

HER BLUE EYES scan over the area as Aria tries to find Daryl despite the dark. The bond between siblings is unbreakable, no matter what happens. Your siblings are the people who know you best, who know when you're feeling upset—even when you feel like throwing them off a cliff sometimes, it's a bond you'll never forget. Aria knows that Daryl only stayed behind so he can find Merle, it seems she's she only one who understands that.

Aria furrows her blonde eyebrows as she stares at the man walking around in circle, talking to his people. "I'm afraid of terrorists who want what we have." She shakes her head, her tongue running over her lips. He's making them seem like the bad guys when they were just getting their group back, that man held their group hostage and now her groups the bad people? Right. As the man calls out Merle, her eyes trail over to the tall man behind him, her eyes narrowing as she watches him point Daryl's crossbow at the back of his brother's head. That's just plain wrong.

Terror fills Aria's eyes as she watches two people drag a thrashing Daryl out, a bag over his head. She knew him staying back wasn't going to end well, she should've said something but she didn't want Daryl to get mad at her. Drawing in a breath, she pulls her rifle from around her back, her eyes trained on the people. She had snuck back in, leaving Rick and the others to deal with Michonne. She needed to know where Daryl was, she didn't just want to sit around and wait for him when he most likely wasn't going to emerge from the shadows.

As the crowd begins chanting for them to kill the two brothers, Aria gulps, her heart beginning to race. If she shoots, she could save the two brothers but that means getting caught and possibly killed. Raising the gun to eye level, she takes a deep breath, her finger set on the trigger. Having the leader in her sights, she tilts her head to the side, studying him. Just as she's ready to press down on the trigger, a hand on her arm stops her and she swings around, meeting Rick's blue eyes. "What are you doing?"

Aria sighs lowly, glancing back at the circle. "Y'all were arguing with Michonne and I wasn't just going to sit around, waiting." She whispers back to him, turning around. She needs to save them before this breaks out into a war, before they decide to kill Daryl.

"—fight to the death." Aria swivels her head around, meeting Rick's eyes. Sending him a look, he nods and they both crouch down, Maggie, Glenn, and Michonne beside them. "We still got tear gas?" Aria quietly asks, reaching into the black bag. Rick nods and Aria pulls out a metal container full of the gas and she hands it over to Rick before pulling out another one, keeping it in her hand. "When I say, we throw these into the circle and then you get your guns and begin shooting, avoid the innocent people." Aria utters, swinging her rifle back around her back and pulling her pistol out.

Turning around and peeking around the dumpster, Aria gulps as she watches Daryl groan on the ground, Merle above him. This better be an act or she's going to kick Merle's ass. Confusion dawns on her as some men lead walkers into the arena, bringing them towards the two brothers. "Aria—come on.." Maggie says and Aria shakes her head, continuing to watch as Merle and Daryl hop up together, back to back. After a few moments, Aria nods her head, signaling Maggie to start shooting.

Rick and Aria shake the cans before throwing it into the arena, smoke and sparks filling up the place. Moving out from behind the dumpster, Aria raises her pistol, shooting a man down as he spots her. Running into the smoke, she lets out a few coughs before running into a body. Raising her eyes, she meets the familiar blue ones and she grins, motioning for him to follow her. "Get Merle." She utters, grabbing his wrist and pulling him out of the smoke, her eyes burning. "Merle—come on." Daryl grunts and Aria notices the guy from earlier wielding Daryl's crossbow. Kicking him in the spine, she makes him fall down before pulling the crossbow out of his grasp. "This isn't yours, you bastard." She snarls, Merle knocking the guy out right after. Daryl gently pulls the crossbow out of Aria's hands before the trio run over towards Rick and the group.

"Go." Aria squeals, her heart racing as she glances back to see the Governor staring at them. Running through the streets, Aria clutches her pistol in her hand, adrenaline pulsing through her. "They're all at the arena. This way." Merle instructs, rushing over towards the bus that helped them escape earlier. "You're not going anywhere with us." Rick growls and Aria groans, her eyes rolling.

"How about we not do this right now." She speaks up, obviously getting annoyed. Aria glances around nervously as Merle struggles to open a panel behind them. "Rick, lets go." Daryl tells the leader and the group sneaks out through the broken panel. Stepping through, Aria watches as Merle butchers a walker on the ground, pausing to look up at them. "A little help would be nice."

Stuffing her gun in the holster, Aria pulls her knife out before advancing towards a walker, shoving the blade through its brain. Two gunshots fire through the air and Merle looks back at them. "We ain't got time for this." Looking over at the younger Dixon, Daryl assures Aria with a curt nod, motioning for her to follow.