109

ARIA HARRISON TUGS AT THE ENDS of her tangled blonde hair, blue eyes flickering around

ARIA HARRISON TUGS AT THE ENDS of her tangled blonde hair, blue eyes flickering around. Her body is tense as the group moves through the woods. There was no telling what could pop out at any moment and she wanted to be ready for anything. She walks ahead of Daryl and Rosita, eyes suddenly fixating on a charcoaled walker that appeared. Her body slightly eases whenever Tara says she has it but she soon feels anger bubble up inside her when the woman throws the walker Dwight's way.

Pulling her knife out of it's holster, she goes to help but soon stops whenever Dwight takes care of it. She sends a harsh glare towards Tara, her jaw clenching tightly. "What the hell?" She growls, walking towards the woman. Normally, she wouldn't say anything but she's stressed and she's quite tired of Tara's antics. "Stop with your petty shit. Now isn't the time, we don't need anybody dying on us."

Before she can snap at the woman anymore, Daryl intervenes, pointing towards the people. "Hey, just keep 'em moving," He tells Tara, eyes narrowed. Tara looks away from the couples sharp gaze and leads the group off, Aria stopping Dwight as she sees the blood seeping through. Sighing softly, she slides her knife back into her holster and moves his hand away, beginning to untie the fabric she had knotted around the wound.

"You don't have to do this," Dwight mumbles, keeping still as he glances over at Daryl in fear that he might just drop dead from the glare being sent his way. Gritting her teeth, she winces slightly as she tightens the tourniquet. It wasn't that it hurt her, she just hated inflicting pain upon others who didn't deserve it.

"It's whatever. I wouldn't be back with my group if you wouldn't have let me escape that day. I guess this is just a way of saying thank you?"

They resume their walking, Aria looking back to make sure Daryl and Rosita are following along. When she does, she notices Daryl's gaze and she sends him a faint smile before turning back around. "I should be owing you guys," Dwight replies.

"That's what they think but quite frankly, I don't care. You've help so much already. Yes, you made mistakes but everyone does. We're all human, none of us are perfect." Sometimes, Aria could be too forgiving but she also didn't want to shun out someone just because of a mistake he made. Dwight was only trying to survive in this world and Aria knew how that felt, they all did. They've all made mistakes that they'll never be able to take back, the least they could do is accept that they're not perfect and move on.

Minutes pass as they walk in silence and Aria takes notice of the tired faces of the group. She sees the way their bodies are beginning to drag from exhaustion and she notices the way the parents are tiredly holding up their children. Turning towards Rosita, she gently places a hand on the woman's forearm, catching her attention. "They need rest. If we end up coming across a group of walkers, none of them will be able to fight." Rosita looks around, surveying the group before nodding in agreement.