48

ARIA JOKINGLY NARROWS her eyes at the female in front of her

ARIA JOKINGLY NARROWS her eyes at the female in front of her. "Are you trying to steal my man?" She scoffs, her hand covering her heart. Carol chuckles, flipping a piece of deer meat. "We can share him." Shrugging slightly, Aria looks over towards Daryl. He rolls his eyes at the two, a small smile itching at his lips. Mostly everyone knows of their relationship now, but the two still aren't comfortable with showing their affection in public.

Aria has been handling everything quite nicely though, she wouldn't of been able to get through this rough patch without the group supporting her, they have been there for her. Rick has assigned the female a few jobs and she absolutely loves them. She makes plans and is apart of the council, will occasionally teach the kids along with Carol, and she has to check up on the elderly people with Hershel. Of course, she still go's on runs and hunting trips, if Rick took that away from her, she would've kicked him in the balls.

Aria snaps back into reality as she watches Patrick, a very adorable teenager, walk up to Daryl. "Mr. Dixon—I just wanted to thank you for being that deer back yesterday. It was a real treat, sir. And I'd be honored to shake your hand." Daryl glances down at Patrick's held out hand and Aria chuckles, shoving a piece of meat in her mouth. Daryl begins to lick his fingers and Aria turns away, her cheeks burning. Daryl knows how Aria gets when he licks his fingers, yet he still does it and he looks her way when he does it too.

"Ms. Aria." Patrick speaks up as he looks away from the grill in front of him and Aria raises her head, cocking it to the side. "How do you and Daryl even date when you know you could lose each other?" Aria sighs lowly, her eyes squinting. She's thought about that a lot. "Well, that's not what you should focus on. We shouldn't be afraid to live."

Aria pushes the gas can back into the truck, Zach handing her a shotgun. She sets it in a crate, motioning for him to put his bag in there too. Lightly humming a soft tune to herself, Aria picks up another crate, struggling slightly before shoving it into the bed of the truck. "Okay—are you going to say goodbye?" Zach calls towards Beth, who's sauntering off away from him. "Nope." Aria laughs gently, shaking her head.

"It's like a damn romance novel." Daryl retorts, handing Aria a black crate. Sliding the crate into the truck, Aria slams the tailgate shut, looking up towards them. "Romance novels are amazing." She scoffs, fake hurt crossing her face. Daryl furrows his eyebrows, his head shaking. "Course you'd think that."

"I'm offended."

♚ ♛

Daryl hits his elbow against the glass and Aria turns towards Michonne as she shuffles up next to her. "Mimi." She utters, earning a glare from the woman who's literally her best friend. "I told you not to call me that." Aria laughs, a innocent smile on her face. "When have I ever listened to you?" She asks and Michonne purses her lips, nodding. "You make a point."

"Okay—I think I got it." Zach speaks up and Aria turns towards him, eyebrows scrunched together. "Got what?" Michonne asks him before Aria could even open her mouth to speak. "I've been trying to guess what Daryl did before the turn." Aria presses her lips together, a small smirk playing on them. She doesn't even know what he did before the turn, she only knows the simple things, like his favorite alcohol or color.