88

WIPING HER LIPS with the sleeve of her shirt, Aria blows out a breath, her eyes drooping

WIPING HER LIPS with the sleeve of her shirt, Aria blows out a breath, her eyes drooping. This is the third time she has thrown up today and she feels exhausted. She flushes the toilet before picking up her toothbrush, quickly brushing her teeth. As she spits out the toothpaste, Daryl walks into the bathroom, his eyebrows raised. "Again?" Aria nods, swishing the water around in her mouth before spitting it out into the sink.

"I'm pretty sure it's just a stomach virus. I'm going to go see Denise later." She mumbles before looking over Daryl's attire. He's wearing the outfit that makes her swoon. Clenching her jaw, she shifts all her weight onto one leg, head tilting to the side. "I'm going out. Denise needs some stuff." Daryl tells her before she can even ask and she nods, walking into their shared room.

"I can go too." She offers and Daryl shakes his head, pulling her weapons out of her hand. Her shoulders slump forward as she sits on the bed, a small yawn escaping her lips.

"You need to stay here and rest." She doesn't want anyone else going outside of the walls because of the Saviors. They aren't sure if the Saviors are still alive or not and that worries Aria. That group is for sure going to come after Alexandria once they find out about the outpost and Alexandria has to be ready. She sighs lowly, a hand running over her face. "I don't want you going out there alone. What happens if you " Daryl sends her a glare, which causes her to shut up. He hates it when she does that. He doesn't like it when she begins to worry about people dying.

"Don't." He growls and Aria frowns, her blue eyes gazing up at him sadly. Her emotions have been all over the place lately. One second she's happy and the next she's bawling her eyes out. It's confusing both her and Daryl but Aria blames it on her hormones. "Please be safe out there." She whispers, her small arms wrapping around his torso as her head rests against his abdomen. Daryl slightly hesitates before placing a small kiss on her head.

Aria loves how he has became a little bit more comfortable with her. He doesn't always show affection but when he does, Aria eats it up. She pulls away from him, standing to her feet. "I have to go." Daryl utters and Aria nods, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

♚ ♛

A marker glides smoothly across the plans, Aria's eyebrows pinched together in concentration. She's been slacking on her plans and now is the time to catch up. Judith looks up at Aria with her blue eyes, tiredness evident in the orbs. "Come here, pretty girl." Aria utters, dropping the marker and sliding her hands under the arms of Judith, pulling the young girl close to her body and out of the crib.

As Aria bounces Judith up and down in her arms, she begins humming a small tune she made up herself. With a baby in one arm and a marker in another, Aria begins to multitask like her mother used to do. "Oh hey! I was just coming to check on her." Carol exclaims and Aria nods, glancing down at the baby in her arms. "She's being sweet. At least for right now." The two females both let out a chuckle.

Carol walks towards Aria, her eyes trained onto the page Aria's writing on. "Trading plans?" Aria grins widely, moving around in the chair to get comfortable. "We need them. Sets a boundary." She shrugs before turning back towards the paper.

Suddenly, a wave of nausea passes through Aria and she spins around in the chair, dropping the marker in the process. As she hands Judith over to Carol, Aria hops out of the chair, her legs taking up far up the stairs and to the bathroom.

Carol walks into the bathroom after Aria, pulling the female's hair back. "What's been going on with you?" The older female asks, eyebrows raising. Aria slumps back against the wall, shrugging.

"I have no idea." Carol sighs lowly before setting two objects in Aria's hands and leaving the bathroom, leaving Aria to sit there, confused.

♚ ♛

Aria bangs on Michonne and Rick's house, her knuckles beginning to hurt. "Aria — Aria!" Michonne stops her wrist mid-knock, an eyebrow quirked up. "What?" With her lips pressed in a thin line, Aria walks into the house, her hands trembling. She looks around nervously before rubbing her cheek, a huff escaping her lips.

"I'm pregnant."

A U T H O R
well.. plot twist?